Chrisbrown10

CHRIS BROWN:

“Uh baby, ima be there soon, okay bye,”, was all she said after hanging up the phone on me.

I sighed then laid back throwing my phone aside of me.

Then I picked my phone back up to see who can I bother, Rihanna’s contact popped up which made my heart beat fast, I don’t know why. I starred at her contact for a while then got a flashback.

~FLASHBACK~

“Do whatever you want… If you wanna keep fucking your groupies then okay!”, Rihanna yelled at me.

We were in the car, but I pulled over because we were arguing.

“You always complaining and assuming shit”, I yelled back at her.

“Let me see your phone? Who is that texting you saying sexually shit Chris?’, she got louder and reaching for my phone.

“No you aint seeing my phone because there isn’t nothing to fucking see, Chill out yo”, I yelled at her.

“You fucking asshole !”,she yelled then she mush’d my head really hard.

“Yo keep yo hands off of me, I keep telling you that”, I warned her.

“Fuck you!”, she said as she mush’d my head one more time.

I grabbed her arm, “Rihanna stop, I’m telling you”, I told her sternly. She was pissing me off so bad.

“You dumb mother fucker!”, she yelled again as she kept hitting me and started kicking me.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I blacked out. Next thing you know, we were fighting like cats and dogs, but then it’s like something took over me. I started hitting her like she was some dude in the streets and I didn’t realize what I was doing until I noticed there was blood leaking.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I snapped out of that flashback and scrolled past Rihanna’s contact, then threw my phone back down.

I started getting mixed emotions, I felt bipolar. I wanted my baby to hurry and come home, I need comfort.