Karrueche11

KARRUECHE:

I walked into the place. Some chicks that were already there were grilling me and making disgusted facial expressions. I just took them as compliments, because they knew I was big competition.

“There’s my model !”, Valmin shouted. He reminded me of Ru Paul.

I walked up to him giving him air kisses on the cheeks.

“Looking gorgeous as always miss Tran, I’m loving the dress, but a nice necklace could of made it better”, Valmin said.

I touched by my neck and realized my name chain wasn’t on anymore. I was about to panic but Valmin took my hand walking me to my hair and make-up people.

I was seated down trying to stay calm.

“Romanya- HAIR, Becky- MAKE-UP, Ashley – THE SHOES, then have her outfit ready in 30”, Valmin gave orders while snapping his fingers at his girls.

After about an hour, I was ready. And after looking in the mirror I looked HAWT, even though I was half naked. If Chris was here he would of told me I couldn’t do the challenge. I had on these blacklace bottoms with nothing underneath, with this hot pink ripped top showing both of my boobs through it. I had on some 4 inch hot pink pumps too. My hair was dyed jet black and really straight. The only part I didn’t like was the fact that I was wearing this bright ass green lipstick, but Valmin said it would make me look juicy. I mean I guess.

The other females were pretty too. One was dark skinned with one deep dimple in her left cheek. Her outfit was this: long sheer red top, with these black n’ red high waist shorts and black sandals. Her hair was cut very short, like a boy cut, but it suited her. This other girl looked really sexy, she kinda made me feel threaten. She looked a little like Lauren London just my complexion. She had her hair curled, and her outfit was nothing but this tight ass silver dress that showed off her curves and fat ass. She had on this jean vest over the dress with these silver pumps. I think her looks won it not her outfit.

My phone started ringing, I grabbed for my phone and saw Chris face flash on the screen.

I smiled, then answered.

“Hey baby”, I said.

“When are you coming back… I miss you and I’m really bored”, he whined.

I giggled because he sounded like a big baby.

“Aw baby”, I started.

“NO PHONES ON THE SET”, Valmin yelled.

“Uh baby, ima be there soon, Okay bye”, I said hanging up.