Chapter Five

Sitting with his back against a metal pole, in a metal room, Tiburon found his-self in jail. He the prince of the underworld was locked away. What kind of madness was this? He did not get imprisoned, he locked people up, this was all wrong, a mistake that he would soon correct.

Right after he killed the siren. No, he couldn't kill the siren, Tiburon needed her alive for two little reasons.

Reason one: to get revenge, which put her at his mercy. Sadly she would find out that he was merciless when it came to revenge. The thought of it all most made him laugh with excitement.

Reason two: she was his dark mate created at birth to be by his side and have his child, which involves countless hours of pleasure taking and giving. Getting to know her lush body, and her getting to know his body. Then when he was ready to have a child Tiburon would get her big with his seed. The best part being, she would make him stronger than he ever was before.

Nevertheless, Tiburon had to all ways keep in mind that she was still a siren, dangerous and wild. He would have to tame her, so she would be a good queen, or maybe he would just have her as his pleasure slave.

Yes, he could see it now . . . Her lay out naked for him to see, 'only' him. Her legs speared out, so he could watch her getting wetter for him, her lips moaning out master with that sexy as hell voice of hers. Getting to run his hands through her lush black hair, as Tiburon kissed her lovely plump lips. Making Tiburon harder and harder, to the point of pain at just the thought—.

"What the hell are you doing?" An unknown voice said from behind him, making Tiburon opened his eyes with shock. He hadn't even known his eyes were close, or that his hands were halfway down his pants.

Getting his-self together Tiburon got to his feet, the jail he was in was small, with writing on its walls, writing that was of the old langue. Its powerful word stopped the use of any magic. Looking across the rock hard jail Tiburon spotted a man, in leather armor standing across from him.

He was a sea dragon; Tiburon could tell from the lizard like blue eyes and hard spiked blue/green hair. The sea dragon took up most of the small prison. His strength and deadliness came to Tiburon in waves that pushed at his own power. Although this room was made to stop magic, Tiburon knew it wouldn't be able to stop the dragon from trying to kill him. Unlike most dragons, sea dragons didn't breathe fire. But water and as scary as that didn't sound, it was still very deadly. It's like being hit with a hurricane ten times as powerful as the one Mother Nature could think of. Only smaller and more controlled.

"Release me dragon and I'll make your death quick and painless." Tiburon lied, knowing he would need to take his anger out on someone and like all fairies with a dark mate, he was not allowed to beat her without feeling the same pain she felt ten times over.

"I don't take kindly to those who threaten me, little prince." The dragon said with a grin that showing all his teeth. Somehow not making it look like a smile.

Anger ripped through Tiburon, anger that was almost uncontrollable. But Tiburon know he couldn't just kill the smart mouth dragon without knowing how many warriors were on the other side of that door. Calming his self . . . Tiburon walked around the dragon, with deadly thoughts and a hateful stare.

"What do you want from me dragon, why haven't you killed me yet."

The dragon snorted with annoyance at Tiburon's words. "I would love to kill you and leave the body in the woods, but it's not up to me . . ." Yet.

So, was it up to the siren or was it up to someone else, may be someone he knew. Like his father or maybe it was up to the siren's lover, if she had one. Another flash of anger mover through him, she was not allowed to have another lover without his permission. So what if she didn't know they were meant to be together, she would learn, she would know, and obey his every word.

"It's up to the dark sea princess if you live or die and she's not one to keep anything long." The dragon continued with a small smile of knowing satisfaction and unholy joy. Joy that Tiburon was so use to having on his own face.

Dark sea princess, it couldn't be. He had heard of her, a warrior woman that was said to be undefeated, who's said to have an army that moved like the raging sea. With only an army of twelve hundred traveling with her, clothe with only leather armor.

"Then what does she want from me?"

"Stop talking; it's bad enough I have to watch you, don't make me kill you because of your endless questions." The dragon snapped at Tiburon, his face turning into a creature not quiet dragon yet not in human form.

Tiburon snapped then, he jumped on the dragon with all his might, his deadly forces ramming into the dragons, not giving his enemy time to move out the way.

With quick hands and a lot of power, Tiburon give two hit to the dragon's face, making its head fall back to the hard concerti behind it. The dragon covered up his face, leaving his stomach and ribs wide open. Tiburon worked on them quickly, right before the dragon could push him off, Tiburon broken some of the dragon's ribs.

Satisfaction, sweet satisfaction moved over Tiburon.

The sea dragon gave a cry of rage, right before he ran his claw like hand down the dark fairy's chest. Making Tiburon see only a red rage, his anger and pain becoming one his need to kill became out of control more than ever, until there was just blood.

"Stop," Melody said her voice almost braking at the sight of her dragon, as it laid bloodied under the fairy prince. There was blood everywhere so much blood that she couldn't tell which one had been winning.

But Melody knew she couldn't show emotions for the dragon, addles not until the fairy was gone. She didn't need him thinking she had a weak spot for her longtime f– . . . Um . . . Solder, that's the word she had been looking for . . . Solder.

Moving closer to them, Melody tried to get herself together, but found it hard, so she just spoke.

"Move away from my dragon Fairy, Now!" She made her voice calm yet demanding, showing control when inside she was falling apart and not just, because her dragon was injured, but also because the fairy was injured. It made no sense to care for a being she didn't even know. Let alone was going to use to get revenge, but then when had a siren been known to be ruled by their logic alone . . . Never.

Not thinking much about it, Melody moved over to a bloody Lysander his face half way covered by his and his enemy blood. Not that it stopped him from giving her one of his sexy smiles. Making her want to smile back, he would live through this he would get stronger.

Calling in Brent to get Ly's help Melody walked over to the other bloody man in the room, who golden brown eyes seem to shoot out the need to kill. It seems to steam off his lime skin, as if it could move around him and towards her as well.

"You have injured my first in command." She stated with a frown, but for some reason not hatred.

"I would have killed him had you not come in." He said back, his voice sharp and filled with rage, his breath was fast, but she could see he was trying to control it, to control his self. Then his face became stone something not even a mind reader could read.

For some reason Melody did find herself wanting to know his thoughts. Sadly she wouldn't have the time to find a mind reader right now, it's not like she didn't have one in her army, and she didn't want to know that badly.

"So now you have to take his place as my second." Turning on the bell of her heel, Melody walked away from him, from a fairy so beautiful and powerful that it could bring a human to tears, and to their knees with just a look. Stopping at the door Melody deep lush's sirens voice rang once again. "You're lucky I don't kill you today dark prince now come."