Chapter Three

Her head snapped in my direction upon hearing my earthshaking growl, more rage overwhelmed my senses when her moking jade green eyes met mine. She knew just how to push my buttons, never did she stop and process the damage her reckless actions leave behind, she's an Alpha for Christ sake, wilk she ever understand it is more than just a title? I highly doubt that.
My temoer was still rising when a warm hand touched my shoulder, i spun around to find my Beta's comforting hazel eyes and instantly relaxed.
Withdrawing my claws and reducing my body temperature, i stormed off with Connor dead on my track into the only place i could consider home, i only place i could think of, the only place where i truly felt at ease.

Shredding off my clothing items i positioned them by a nearby tree as Connor followed my action, and with a light crackig sound i let my wolf out for a wild run witg my Beta.

Trees passed by in a blur as the rough wind whirled my fur around, the scent of pine brought my spirit back to life , and the heat emerging from my paws all the way to my chest was my infinite supply of fuel.
Reaching the territory borders i realised Connor and i must have ran for miles, it was only when we stopped at the edge of a close lake that i noticed the enchantingly colorful sunset sky.
Leaning over for a sip of water, my ears picked up on tree shuffling, sniffing the air i relaxed my stiff muscles upon realising it's a Shadow Knights member.
One of the patrol guys approached me greeting: "Alpha, Beta"
With a curt nod of my head he proceeded: "Alpha Christian expected you to be here, he asked me to direct you to his office upon your arrival."
That being said, i let my enormous paws guide me through the forst once again,my Beta at my side, overwhelmed by excitement for what awaits me.