Chapter 4 - UNCUT

Chapter 4 – UNCUT

I cursed at myself as I yanked the pins from my hair causing myself pain.  What just happened?  How did that happen?  Never before had I been so weak, been so undignified and lustful.  How did he do that to me?

I shook my head.  It did not matter.  I had won.   He would now move on to easier conquests.  Many years of watching the mating practices of the warrior had clearly shown them drawn to the path of least resistance.  They would not pursuit once knocked back. Particularly these men, after all they only had a week in which to satisfy their every carnal craving so they could not afford to woo.  At the end of the week they would be back with their wives and mothers and working the fields.  A week was not long when you had as much lust as Lord Torc obviously had.  No, he would be finding his pleasures with easier women tonight.  He may flirt but I doubted that his ego would be brave enough to attempt another open invitation.  I might be safe but some poor girl out there will not be.

I laughed softly as I remembered the impressive extent of his manhood.  If that was a true representation then some impressionable girl would have trouble walking tomorrow!   It was possible, even probably, that it was just an illusion, padded to give the impression of such a bulk.  Again, laughing softly, I hoped for that careless girl’s sake it was.  But if it was that size... my mind turned to the mechanics and wondered if it was even possible with something so large and how much it would hurt.  But then I was naive when it came to these matters.  The Kings wasn’t even a fraction of that and that... don’t think of that Maeb.  Although I had seen others, the serving girls with their legs open as they welcomed ... Enough Maeb. 

I climbed into my cold bed expecting to sleep.  I closed my eyes and found my mind occupied with the image of him.  His face so strong, his eyes dancing with their wicked intent, the shape of his lips smiling that half smile... Damn, I opened my eyes and turned and tossed myself into a different position.  Again I tried to sleep this time as I closed my eyes I imaged the outline of his body.  I imaged what it would be like to run my hand down his muscular chest over all the tight skin until it got to the short hair... Damn.  Enough Maeb.  My hand traced down my body, my breasts were ample and firm my abdomen tight and flat, my hips womanly and soft, then my fingers found wetness.  I groaned as I explored the unfamiliar feelings. 

NO!  No, no ,NO!  What are you doing Maeb! I yanked my hands out from under the covers and pulled the covers tight over me.  There was definitely something wrong with me tonight.  I was being so uncharacteristically weak.

My eyelids felt heavy.  As I closed my eyes again I was positive that I could hear a soft chuckle, “Maybe I don’t want a serving girl, maybe I want you,” I pushed open my eyes in surprise.  No one was there, but the voice was clear but not loud enough to pin point just a soft murmur, “You are strong but I am stronger.”  Must be my imagination.

Sleep pulled me to it and I went willingly.

I woke with daylight flooding in open shutters.  I was sure that I had shut them.  But then again I was a little preoccupied last night.  I closed my eyes and remembered my dreams.  So erotic, where did those... images come from?  I could not even guess.  Well I suppose I had been speculating how one would make love to someone so massive, maybe my mind was just answering the question.  But to consume him so graphically over and over again with so much enjoyment, in ways I had never previously considered?  Weak, weak, weak!

My hand went down to my soft places as I questioned the memories of such shameless pleasure seeking and found that I was very wet and the slightest touch was enough to send my desires back to my dreams.  My hand moved as if being coaxed against my will, it pushed and rubbed in a rhythm and I closed my eyes.  In my mind I saw him.  He was naked over me, his hard pulsating flesh sword pressing against me, his torso muscles flexed with the movement and his face was alive with his lust.  His eyes bore into me as I knew him to be desperate in his need.   He whispered his desires to me with soft murmured words as his hard chest brushed against my erect nipples.  My breasts ached to push against his warmth.  His hot hard sword then plunged deeply into my velvet sheath and that was all it took.   I cried out in pure pleasure.