20: The End To A Beginning

Harry:

Your husband stood against the door frame to Hayden's room, looking it over once more. A medium sized black duffle bad weighed down his right arm and his chest heaved heavily, nervous energy flooding his emotions and his heart fully running on adrenaline and the thought of your daughter, just hours away from his arms, would be back in this room within days. He smiled a bit, holding back his lip before a scream of pain came from downstairs, realizing the only thing he needed to be doing right now, he wasn't doing. He pulled the bag up onto his shoulder and moved quickly down the stairs, ushering you out the door and slamming it closed. This was it, the moment the both of you had waited for.

Louis: His expression went black. A million thoughts racing through his head silently as he realized that he was finally going to meet the little person, Kian, that he had produced. The faint snaps of fingers fluttered behind the dizziness that pounded against his temples. He'd been around kids his whole life, always helping out and being the best he could be. But suddenly, he wasn't so sure he could do that anymore, and the thoughts in his head turned dark almost immediately. After a moment in his own head, the screaming around him pulled him back down to proper mindset, ushering you into a car and off into the black of night. This was the beginning.

Liam: He froze as a shocked scream left your lips, knowledge flooding his mind. His body shook, pushing him deep into action as he ran up and down the stairs, shoving things into various bags and zipping them with might. His hand wrapped around the doorknob and twisted, pulling it open with force and throwing the bags onto the porch and into the car in an almost seamless move. This was what he had always been told to do. Stay calm as possible, put the bags in the car, and drive. Moments after he had put the key into the ignition, he figured out he had left you in the house. With a hand on the small of your back, he ushered you to the car and off you went, on your way to meet the little girl you had always dreamed for.

Niall: Heart beating with an insane amount of force, he found every ounce of calmness he needed to figure out what he was doing. His head pounded along in perfect time with his heart as he broke a sweat, carrying you to the car as quickly as he could and running back to the house to get what he needed. He picked up the phone, calling both sets of parents and rushing back and fourth, continuing to muster up every ounce of composure he still had. His chest rose up and down as he reached for the bag he had just zipped, placing the key in the door and turning it to lock it, rushing for the car.

Zayn: He knew this was is. It was the final moment the two of you had as just the two of you. After this moment, everything would change and you would finally find out who this person was, and what they were like. Panic rose across his cheeks as he held onto the wheel with both hands, his body aching from just waking from sleep, he stepped on the gas with all his might and tore into the hospital parking lot. This was it. This was all you had been waiting for, this was your life.