Chapter 22: Yep College Dropouts

Chapter 22: Yep, College Dropouts

Cameron's POV:

"It's so...human." I grimaced as we stood in the airport. I had on a baseball hat covering my face.

"Well it is the human world, what do you expect? Aliens?" Tyler laughed.

I punched his arm lightly and shook my head. I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder as we walked to the front.

"That's our ride." Tyler grinned. A guy wearing cargo shorts and a tank top held a sign that said "future College Dropouts".

"Oh my God...I don't know you." I said looking away.

"Oh come on, Cam. Lighten up." Tyler joked as he walked towards the guy.

"Dude, what's up!?" The guy yelled.

"Hey man." Tyler said giving him a man hug.

"This is Derek. He's half were half human." Tyler said. Jett shook his hand and Derek froze.

"Holy shit, you're an alpha." He said surprised and Jett nodded. He then turned to me and smiled flirtatiously.

"And that is the big alphas mate. Ok?" Tyler said and Derek immediately retracted his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said nervously. I sighed and took his hand.

"It's good to meet you. I'm Cameron." I said and he relaxed.

"Derek is the head of his house over at Zeta. Yea that's right, Cameron. Zeta is a house." Tyler said and I sighed.

"Congrats." I said throwing my bags into Derek's jeep.

"Yea so you and Jett already have a buy in. Cameron is going to be in Kappa Kappa." He said.

"What the hell is Kappa Kappa?" I asked.

"Our top sorority. The girls are very prestigious." He explained.

"So in other words they are rich and annoying." I said.

"Basically." He laughed as he began driving. I sighed and practically slammed my head on the back head rest and shut my eyes. I pinched the bridge of my nose and I felt a hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes slightly to see Jett touching my thigh. I shut my eyes back and dozed off to sleep.

"Cam." Jett called shaking my leg. I opened my eyes and looked around to see us in a small town of some sort. These elegant buildings with long white poles stood a little away from each other. Young adults walked the streets in short shorts, bikinis, crop tops and any other clothing that showed as much skin as possible. I looked down at my plain grey shirt and black leggings and flip flops. I looked at Jett with a zip up hoodie and beige shorts.

"What's wrong?" Jett asked getting out.

"I feel under dressed." I said grabbing my bag. As I did I felt a hard smack right down on my ass. I yelped loudly and turned to see a group of young guys walking away and smirking. Jett growled loudly and stared them down.

"What's wrong tough guy?" One guy taunted. I sighed mentally as Jett lightly touched my arm.

"The fact that you are touching what's mine." He said possesively. The guy stepped forward and smiled.

"You are talking about her like she is a piece of meat." He said.

"Says the douche bag hitting her ass." He said. Tyler came over with Derek and stepped in.

"Hey, hey, hey...calm down." Tyler said but Jett had his death glare glued onto his face.

"Josh, leave the poor girl alone." Derek said.

"Oh, are these the new guys?" Josh asked.

"Yea. They are my friends. Okay?" Derek asked. Josh stared up Jett and he nodded before turning and walking away with the other boys. Derek and Tyler grabbed the bags and began walking away.

"There is not one thing that is stopping me from snapping his neck." Jett said.

"Yes there is. Me." I said grabbing his jaw and turning his head. I pressed my lips against his and his hands went to my bottom and he smacked down really hard.

"You just got mad at those boys for doing that." I laughed.

"Yea but you are mine so I can do it whenever I want." He smirked biting my lower lip. I laughed and he pressed his lips against mine.

"Really? We just got here we will get our rooms shortly if you both would stop making out for five minutes." Tyler said. I smiled and pulled away.

"He is my hot man, Ty." I said placing my hand on his ass.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Girls like booty too. Yours is nice." I teased.