{Chapter 7}

"So.. You're leaving when?" Emma asked. I could tell she was sad. I am too, but I'm excited at the same time. This is a huge opportunity for me! Besides, I can always come back to visit. "Two weeks." I answered. "Then we need to go shopping! You gotta impress Niall!" She said. I laughed. "I'm not kidding! You were so sad when he left. Everyone could tell you were heart broken." "That was two years ago, em." I said. "So? You still like him, and I know it. So shopping. Tomorrow. Be ready." She said, then hung up the Skype call. I sighed. I guess I do need to go shopping... And she's right. I still really like Niall. He probably doesn't even remember me now. *next day* I woke up to my phone beeping- I had a text from Emma: Be ready in 20. Ugh. I got up and turned on the shower. I stripped off my p.j's and climbed in. I'm actually glad Emma is making me do this. I need to get out of the house. After my hair and body was washed I turned the shower off and dried off. I put some jeans and a long sleeve shirt on and added a cute scarf. I did my makeup while my curling iron heated up then curled my long brown hair. I heard a knock on the door and grabbed my tall brown boots and my purse and made my way to the door. "Ready?" She asked. "Yep. Lets go." I said, putting my boots on. We got to the mall and went straight to the food court. "I'm starving." I said. "Me too. I haven't eaten today." Emma said. We got some cinnamon rolls and continued shopping. In two hours I had only three bags... And Emma was not happy. "Hmm, maybe we should try upstairs?" She said, pointing to the second floor of the mall. I nodded. We usually never go upstairs, because all our favorite stores are on the first floor. We made our way up and I saw Niall. Well, it wasn't actually Niall. It was a cardboard cut-out. Wow.. I didn't know One Direction was that popular... "What are you staring at?" Emma asked. I realized I'd been looking at the cut-out for a little longer than I thought. "Nothing." I said, and she shrugged. We continued to shop, with a little more success. "Alright, let's go." She said after another hour. We went to a cafe and had lunch before returning to my house.

*Niall's POV*

Two more weeks. Then I get to see Kate again. To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement. I can't wait to see her beautiful face again... "Niall, you're doing it again." Harry groaned. "What?" I asked. "Who's beautiful face is it that you can't wait to see?" Louis asked. Oh my god. I said that out loud. I mentally face-palmed. "Uh... No one." I said quickly. "That's the third time today you've zoned out. Is it that girl guitarist?" Zayn asked. "The one you knew in high school?" Harry added. Am I that obvious? I avoided their gazes and went to the small kitchen to get a snack. "Ooooooo nialler's got a crush!" Zayn said. Shoot. Now they're going to be all up my back when Kate comes. I should have kept it a little more secret. "Did anything happen with you two in High school?" Louis asked. Wow, I'm that easy to read? "We might have kissed... But it was like two years ago lads. What if she doesn't like me anymore?" I asked. "We'll just have to wait and see!" Harry said. This can't be good. Now that they know, they will not stop until its either completely awkward between Kate and I or we are together.... Oh no. What have I done?