A Place of My Dreams

Kyoudai's POV:

I moaned as I opened my eyes to brightness. I rolled to my side and sighed.

Then, everything from before flowed back into my mind.

I sat up quickly and looked around. I was in a fluffy, white bed in a white bedroom with the windows open and the sunlight streaming through.

"Mmm, it's too bright outside.." I heard someone murmur beside me. I looked over and saw Zero with his arm over his eyes.

Where the hell am I?!? I thought I just battled a pureblood vampire!!

"Z-Zero?" I asked.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Where-"

"Mommy!" I heard someone shout outside of the door. I gasped as the door opened and someone ran into my arms. I peered down and saw a little girl with silver hair and dark purple eyes.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Mommy, Daddy, Ichigo keeps being mean to me! He says 'I'm just a copy of him and that he's better than me.'"

My eyes widened, Mommy?!?

"Ichigo!" Zero called. Immediately, a little boy that looked the same age as the girl came in. He also has silver hair and dark purple eyes.

"What?" He whined.

"Why're you being so mean to Ichika?" Zero demanded.

Ichigo rolled his eyes. "I was only saying the truth, she can't become a good Vampire Hunter if she's a crybaby." 

Zero sighed. "Fine, no breakfast for you then."

Ichigo gasped. "What?!? C'mon Dad!"

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Zero stated. "Now go away and get dressed."

Ichigo sighed and sulked out. Ichika looked at me and smiled.

"I love you Mommy!" She said and she dissappeared.

I stated frozen for a minute. What.....the.....heck... Last time I checked I didn't have kids.

"Umm....I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said and slipped into a door.

I sat down on the toilet seat. "Where am I?"

I can tell you that, you're in your dreams...Which is what you really wish for, A Voice whispered in my head.

My..My dreams?!?

Yes, you've sold your soul to me...Hakkyou...And in return I've given you your own Dreamland.It whispered again.

Hakkyou? That means insanity...But, what if I don't want this...

Then, you can go back to suffering....as a Level E...

Level E? That's right I....I....couldn't hold on to sanity anymore...

I sighed and stood up.

Do you want to stay here?

My hand tightened into a fist....No, I promised Zero I would'nt give up and I did. I have to be stronger than this, I will fight the Level E inside of me. For Zero's sake..

As you wish...