WTF chapter 10

Ok in this chapter I mention religions! So if u are easily offended just dont read it! I am not meaning to offend anyone through this chapter so if u are then don't comment about it because I apologize. So please stop telling me that what I've wrote is wrong! I feel that it fits in this part of the story so I don't want to edit it. Also I am not picking on a particular religion because I have mentioned others too! So stop being paranoid cause I'm not only mentioning ur religion I'm mentioning others to! Again read at ur own accord and don't complain about the whole religion part!

So once again DONT READ IF EASILY OFFENDED!! so stop giving hate comments.

Anyway if u still decide to read the chapter I really hope you enjoy it! and I apologize for the long message

--------------

"What the fuck are you doing here Trent!" I yelled as the lady stared at me wide eyed.

"That's no way to speak young lady!" Her tone was warning as I looked away. "Mrs if you don't know something you shouldn't speak" my anger was boiling and I was afraid my wolf would take over.

"Do you want to go to the principles office?" Her tone was really harsh. I looked at Trent who gave me a smile. "Don't you dare smile at me!" I warned as he wiped the smile of his face.

"Sorry about this.Students over here don't usually act like this." She gave him a warm smile, then she turned to me and glared "this is your last chance apologise to him or go to the principles office!"

Her challenging eyes scanned my features, I could not ruin my spotless clean name. I have never been to the principles office! But I will never apologise to him I'd rather die!

"Madam it's fine" Trent said turning to the teacher then looking at me. I turned my face away in disgust still feeling his gaze on my figure. "Ok" the teacher gave me 'the look' then turned back to Trent.

"Here's your timetable of what classes you will be in" I tuned around wide eyed. He joined my school. He's that desperate! The teacher turned to me "you will be his guide and if I hear even one complaint about you from this boy then I promise you I will not rest until you are thrown out this school" She gave a smile. "Ok of to class now!"

She clapped her hands together and gave a wide smile. "Oh and Lana make sure you bring Trent back here after school" she said as I walked ahead of Trent.

I walked into the art corridor which was pretty quiet I didn't know what class he had right now and nor was I about to ask him. I turned around and looked as him. "Why are you here! What could you possibly want from me now I've already given you everything!" I yelled as he looked away from me.

"I want you to forgive me" his voice was soft but I wasn't about to fall for it. "Why don't you go ask Hannah to forgive you!" I mocked as he scratched his neck. "I just want to explain something" he said not giving any eye contact.

"I don't want to hear anything! Just tell the lady you want a different tour guide and leave me alone!" My anger was reaching boiling point and my voice kept rising only dragging unwanted attention from a few people who were late for class.

"Give me a chance I promise I won't hurt you again" his voice grew even more gentle with every word he said only making me want to vomit. "You shouldn't even say your going to make a promise cause you would never keep it!" I mocked as he stood closer.

My hand automatically grew in a fist. "Look beat me, punch me, slap me, but please just forgive me" he wasn't giving any eye contact showing he's weak. "I'd never want to get my hand dirty on your filthy face you stupid little bastard!" I yelled. Luckily we're not near any class rooms otherwise a teacher was bound to come out.