ZOMBIE Q&A

Right so.... my first Two Questions ^.^

Question One: If you were trapped in a Walmart in a zombie apocalypse, but the zombies can't get in, who would you have with you?

Well first, thank god the damn zombies can't get in. Other wise, i'll be in the White house, a Department store for a couple weeks (gathering stuff) or, I would be at a rich person's house, that way, I have high security and everything! 

Wait, this isn't the question.... anyway...

I would have- oh god, umm...

OH, for my 'Zombie Survival Plan', I have a number of at least twenty... because, well, you need to rotate and stuff and it'll be easy to survive with alot of us- though it'd be hard, it'll be worth it. 

ANYWAY, HERE WE GO:

.Ronnie Radke (He'll know what to do)

. Chuck Norris (Because he's bloody Chuck Norris)

. Andy Biersack (Because I need to be in his sexy presence) (... he he:P )

. Kellin Quinn, and I guess his little girl and his wife, because i'm nice ^.^

. Alex Gaskarth, Rian Dawson, Jack Barakat, Zach Merrick (ALL TIME LOW IN OTHER WORD'S) (I need laughter, OH, and their amazingness... yes, let's call it that ^.^)

Hmm, who else? OH YEAH!

. Niall Horan (So he can find food!... yes, that is the only reason *giggles*)

. The rest of Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens and their girlfriend, but only if they can kick ass.

. Batman (Because every body need's Batman in a zombie apocalypse)

. Liam Payne (Because of his smartness and stuff)

. Zayn Malik (He'll calm everyone down when we're all panicking the fuck out)

. Harry Styles (He'll make perverted jokes and make the tension dissolve... hmm, and Ashley Purdy would do that too, but still... he's got fuzzy hair)

. Louis (Because we all know he'll find a way out of the buildings and be like Spider Man and find someone to go if we need it)

. Paul Higgins (He'll protect One Direction, thus, i'll hide behind One Direction if anything happens)

. I would also take a heap of people from the military/army (That are attractive... yeah. It's based on look's for this one)

. Destery Smith/Moore (Because I know he'll fuck Zombies up)

. Nathan Owens (Because he'll fuck Zombies up too)

. Spencer Reid (Because he's really smart and he'll find a damn cure... yesh, that's the reason ^.^)

. Sherlock Holmes (He'll help Spencer, and if he doesn't, I bloody hit him or just keep touching his face)

SO, that's all I can think of right now... yay ^.^

RIGHT, NEXT QUESTION! 

Question Two: Would you rather get bitten by a zombie and become one, or have to fend yourself every day from zombies and never rest again 'cause you have to keep moving to stay away?!?!

I'm guessing it's an easy answer, I would rather fend for myself, since, ya know, I got my boy's up there ^^^^^^ with me.

Why in the world would I ever want to be bitten, if I could be alive... possibly the only one's alive with these people?

I'll defend myself alright, so I can freaking touch their faces.

Yep, that's my thing now.

Touchin' everybody's faces... it's my day job :)

Ha ha, can you imagine that?! 

Me just stroking Alex Gaskarth's or Harry Styles' face? 

He he, it'd be awkward, i'm pretty sure they'll all be like 'W. T. F'.

Then they'll like, 'Alright then'.

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET RID OF ME! BECAUSE THEY'LL DIE WITH OUT MY SEXINESS!!!!!

Any whooo, that's if for now ^.^ If you have a question, or want a funny story that has happened to me, comment below! ^.^

~ CAITLIN xx