Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

HUNTER'S P.O.V:

I was interupted by the sound of the door bursting wide open. I turned my head so quick that my neck cracked, groaning, I looked to see who it was. 

"Morning, Hunty...," she smiled and stalked towards me. 

"Uhh, hey Anna.. Hunty??"  I hesitantly shoved the file back into the drawer before Anna saw it. 

"Haha, yeah well you call me Cherry, sooo it's only fair," she wrapped her warm arms around my neck and kissed my hairline. I felt her hair fall onto my skin.

 I faked a frown and turned towards her, "You don't like me calling you Cherry?" 

"It's a little..," she scrunched up her face, "tacky.. What were you looking at?"

"Don't diss tacky. And nothing, why?" 

"Nothing? Was it porn?" She laughed at me.

"Porn?? I gave that up when I met you, Cherry.

"Aww, good boy Hunty!" 

"Blegh," I stuck my tongue out at her, lightly laughing.

She chuckled and licked my exposed tongue.

"Ew!!!!" I cried out in horrror.

"Revenge!!!!" She laughed and pranced around my office as I chased her, anyone walking in on us right now would think they have a bunch of five year olds as pack leaders... we probably are!

I caught up to her after half-assedly trying to catch her. I picked her up and hugged her to my torso while twirling ourselves around. 

"I'm sorry!! Hunter! Put me," she paused as she tried to catch her breath from her laughing,"d-d-down!!"

"Only if you give me a big fat kiss!"

"N-n-never!!!!" She struggled to get out of my arms as she kept laughing.

"Awwww, come on babe!" I flipped her around to face me as I poked out my tongue and tried to lick her face.

"Ahhh!" Anna tried to push herself off my chest, obviously going no where though, "O-o-okay! Let me down! L-let me down!" 

We were both exhausted from laughing hysterically, I put her back down on the floor and puckered my lips for her kiss. She came closer to me and her lips landed on mine, for one second! She turned back around and managed to run out of my arms. I smacked her butt just as she exited the room.

"Ass!!" she yelled back at me, remaints of giggles were found in her tone. 

~

ANNA'S P.O.V: 

'We should check what was in that file,' my wolf suggested. 

I can trust Hunter though, I don't feel like I need to.

'Come on, I have an odd feeling about this,'

Everyone has an odd feeling about things.

'Just check! If there's nothing in it then I promise I will never bother you about it again.'

Hmph..... fine. But when? Hunter is going to be in his office for awhile.

'I'll tell you the plan when I think of it.'

Great.

~

"Hunter..," I called as I walked up the staircase and down the corridor, "I made pancakes!" I leaned against the frame of the door and stared at him, he was on his computer typing. 

"Okay, I'll come down in a second."

I went back down to the kitchen and waited a couple of minutes for him, I started pouring some honey onto my pancakes and stared out the window. I finally heard his steps into the kitchen and placed his plate on the breakfast bar.

"Looks delicious, thanks Anna." He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I loved the feel of his delicate touch.

I bit my lip and leaned into him, "You're welcome."

I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed his lips roughly, he groaned and backed me onto the bench behind me. His tongue wound with mine and immediately felt aroused, he took control and dominated over me. 

His hand went up my shirt and gripped my breasts lightly, I felt his manhood become erect when it touched my stomach.

"Woah! Other people have to eat in here, you know!" 

Hunter growled as he turned to see who it was, he stopped when he realized it was just one of his friends.

"Sorry dude, I'll leave you two alone," He backed out of the kitchen again.

"Thanks," Hunter muttered.

Hunter moved off of me and grabbed his plate of pancakes that was behind me. We both sat down and started eating our pancakes. 

"Thith ifsh rtheally gshood," he gave me a thumbs up and smiled at me with pancake mush all over his white teeth.

I giggled, "Thanks, now stop playing with your food."

"Wsghatevther," he mumbled and went back to eating his food like he had been starving for weeks.

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to... change my shirt." 

He looked back at me with a confused expression, "Oghkay."

I walked out of the kitchen slowly but then ran to his office as fast as I could when he couldn't see me. I quietly twisted the door handle, knowing he could hear me if I was too loud. I creeper over to his filing cabinet and looked through the alphabetical order.

'It was the 'A' drawer.' 

I pulled open the drawer by the handle. Now what?

'Go to the 'V' subcategory.'

I saw a manilla folder that looked as if it had been shoved in, it must be that one. There was a title on the front cover,

Avalie Red Gilbert.

Well, fuck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

I've been loaded with school work, of course! So I'm not sure when I will be able to post next, hopefully soon, just please be patient guys.

Oh, and... ANNA IS DOOMEEEEEEEEED!

100 VOTES AND 60 COMMENTS PLEASE, WE CAN DO IT GUYS!