prolouge

Prologue

[Author’s POV]

Hello guys!!!! I’m Miri, short name of KoizuMI SayuRI (not my real name) haha. This is my first story here in wattpad. Please support my work guys. Need it as my inspiration.

And now this is my characters:

Bryella Ann Sanchez (Brye) >> a simple girl who loves reading trivia and novel books. Well, she’s pretty, 18 years of age, 5’5 in height, tourism student and has a good relation with family and friends. They call her the trivia girl.

Stephen Joe Hernanadez (Stephen) >> the guy who will make Brye’s world turns into something that she can’t explain. Pretty boy, lean body, 20 years of age, 5’10 in height, engineering student and every woman’s man.

Jiminnah Dela Vega (Jee) >> also a tourism student like Brye. They call her the cute rapper.

Hyoraine Mae Vasquez (Hyuu) >> just liked Brye and Jee, a tourism student. They call her the snob dancer.

Jeison Lawrence Martinez (Jeison) >> the guy who tried to court Brye and it turns out that the one he really like is…

Drazen Niko Chua (Drazen/Draz) >> cousin of Brye and who loves to fling with girls, for short he’s such a chick boy.

For the meantime, eto muna po ang aking mga characters. Will singit na lang the other characters on the story.

The story nga po pala is not like someone’s POV(point of view) I called it part(for example Brye’s part) because I can’t say it’s a POV. It’s like when I write Brye’s part it means that I was telling a story about her and what she feel.  And the sentences inside ( ) were the things they said just to themselves. Hope you will enjoy it and happy reading!!!! :)