Chapter Seventeen - Heart Break

Eleanor's P.O.V

I woke up looking like a mess. The boys were trying to get Niall to come out of his room. We all slept over at his flat. The boys took turns going in and out. I never. I couldn't see him like that. If he only knew the whole story. I was waking up through out the night.

I had tried calling Ali and there was no answer. Went right to voice mail. "Harry? Any update on Niall?" I ask him as he came walking down the stairs.

"Nothing big, he is talking to us now. Crying though. We hate seeing him like this. Sad." Harry answered. I shook my head and coved my face.

"It's all my fault Harry. I should have not reacted like I did last night. I should have left it alone." Harry came over and held and rocked me.

"Shh. Don't say that Eleanor. You reacted like you did. Ali is your friend. It's not your fault. It is between the two of them, Okay?" He said. I nodded as I felt my phone ring. Ali.

"I need to take this." I told Harry as I ran to the kitchen, answering.

"Ali!? Thank God!" I paused.

"Eleanor,It's me Max. I saw that you called a few times. Ali is just horrible. When I brought her home last night she fell right asleep. Had a night mare and was crying in her sleep." He said sighing.

"Oh Max..."I said. He went on.

"I needed to shake her awake, Eleanor. I had held her in my arms all night, letting her cry her heart out. I didn't know what to do. I was clueless. I feel so bad seeing her like this.

"Max, It's okay. You are doing a great job with her. I may be over later tonight to help you out." He tahnked me and then hung up. I walked up the stairs. Zayn was now in with Niall. Liam and Louis were sleeping and Harry was about to fall asleep himself.

The poor boys were up all night with Niall. I heard them talking.

"Niall, Demi called. It's date night tonight. She said she wants to go bowling. Be up and showered by 7. You need it." Niall never responded.

Demi was getting in the way of this problem. She was tearing them apart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alianora's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror. I never looked like me. Red eyes from crying. My hair all over the place. Skin pale with no make up. Horrible. And I didn't care. I feel horrible why not look it.

"Golden?!" Max called out. Poor Max has to go thorugh all this with me. Another reason why I felt crappy. I went to see what he wanted.

"Alianora, I am taking you out tonight. Get something quick to eat and go bowling. Do that sound fun?" He said. I notice him put my cellphone down.

"that do sound like fun, But I don't want to have fun." I said. He shook his head.

"Golden you are going out tonight with me. So go shower and change, It is already 6. It will relax both of us, okay?" He walked over to me. God he was so much taller than me.

"nothing will happen to you, I promise." He said looking into my eyes. I gave in and agreed to go out tonight. I went along to shower and change. I hope he is right about the "fun" thing.

~ ~ ~ ~

I was wearing skinny jeans and my red flowly top. I wanted to wear white because I would glow when playing bowling. I always loved that part about bowling. Max was ready well before me. I put my hair is side sloppy braid.

We we going to eat at the new little place that opened up last week. Max said it was his treat.

"Max, Really, You should have let me pay for my food." I said as we both started walking down the street. We were going bowling now.

"No no. It was my treat Golden. I was glad to see that smile back on your face though. So you paid me back. I laughed as we both started to run towrads the buliding.

"I wil get the shoes. You go and get a lane for us." Max said. I nodded. I picked the one farest off to the side. I liked this one the best for some weird reason.

"Golden?' Max said coming down with the shoes in his hands. I look up at him.

"Uhh.. Niall is here with Demi..Do you want to leave?" He asked. I took my pair of shoes from him.

"Max, I am getting my game on here tonight. Lets stay and have fun." I smiled. He returned the smile back and sat down to put his shoes on.

Of course Demi had to pick the lane right across from us. They were kissing and cuddling the whole time. Sharing drinks.

It was my turn now. "Its now a tie." Max said handing me a ball.

"I had got worst over the years." I laughed. I rolled the back only hitting about 3, maybe 4. I turned around and pouted at him.

"You still got one shot left. You can get this."He came over and guided me with the ball. He wrapped his arms around me. I heard a bang from the side of me.

"Niall! That almot landed on my toe!" I heard Demi shout. I shook it off. Max lifted his arm, making mine go with him. Then release. The ball knocked down all of the pins giving me a spare.

"Woo!" I said as I turned around and hugged Max.

The game was basically over. Max was taking his last shot. I was sitting and waiting. "Ugh! I missed." Max said.

"I win!" I laughed. "And you use to be the good one at this. He laughed. I turned around to see Demi sitting on Nialls lap kissing his neck. My throat started to tighten. Max noticed me tensen up.

"Lets leave now." He said his voice deep. I nodded and took off my shoes. Putting my other ones back one. I never wanted to walk past a Niall and Demi make out session right now.

Walking past Niall I felt myslef to slow down. Max grabbed my hand and held it in his. He kissed the top my my head walking past them. I faked a smile and left with Max. Of course there were people here taking pictures.

I don't care anymore. Fuck it. Yes I have a messed up, hard life. But it's my life. I'm going to live it.

Niall's P.O.V

I had just saw Max kiss Ali on the head. What the fuck?! I couldn't even think Demi was sucking my neck. I pulled her away.

"Demi, This ain't working, I'm sorry but my heart ain't in it. I can't do this right now. I left $20.00 On the table and left,alone. Well I just broke up with Demi. Can't wait to get back to my bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you sure it was a real kiss, Niall?" Louis and Harry asked me. When I got here they were all still here. They must have left to clean up because they were all changed.

"Well no but it looked like one." Eleanor ran in the room.

"I got her to say yes!" she said jumping up and down. Eleanor wanted to take Ali to the concert tomorrow. Can't believe she said yes. Shocked.

"I broke up with Demi. I don't like her." I said out loud for the first time. It felt weird saying but I knew it was right.

"That's right I like Ali and I want her to be mine. I need her." I said with a smile. My heart was beating fast with just a simple sound of her name. I was crazay for her and I need to tell her that before it's to late.

Or am I too late... No stop Niall. It's not to late, don't get myself down like that right now.

"Eleanor, I need to know what seat she will be in tomorrow.."