Dan Howell. #1 For Ruth

Danisnotonfire One-Shot.
For Ruth. 

"Jack LEAVE!" You have been dating Jack for 6 months. You thought everything was going great! You guys got on well and you were almost perfect for each other. Of course you guys fought it was healthy for a relationship to get out your anger and thoughts. But you never thought that he would actually do that to you.
"Ruth, please just listen to me!" He yells running after you. You have already started to the door. Your hand was on the door nob, and Brooke was outside waiting in the car.
"We will talk about it tomorrow. I need time." You spit, pulling the door open.
"No we are gonna talk about it now." Jack says slamming the door. You spin around to see his face red, and his eyes watery.
"Why the hell were you chatting thoughs girls!" You yell.
You saw that he had been on his phone a lot lately, typing long messages and laughing. You thought it was just Dan, Finn or Sam. But then you thought something else. You tried to shake it from your mind that maybe he was... cheating. But you really couldn't. It bothered you so much, that you were at your breaking point. When Jack was in the shower you looked at his phone. He left the dating site "Plenty Of Fish" open on a profile. His profile. You were pissed, sad, and hurt. He was still talking to other people on a dating site. You started to clue in that this site also means you can talk to friends. So you looked at the chats. You were right. He was flirting, sexting and other things that you don't even want to think about.
"It started off as just talking.. But I don't know. Ruth I'm so sorry. Babe. Please forgive me." He begs. But you know what to do.
"bye jack." You say before walking out of the Uni room.
As you run down to meet Brooke in the car you finally break down. You just clued in to what just happened. Jack cheated, and you guys are over. You see the car and run for it. You slide in to see Brooke's sad smile.She reaches over to hug you.
"Everything will be ok." She says quietly into your sweater. You nod slowly. Hoping that it will.
"Well, I was gonna go to Chris's house.. all the guys and Gals are there. So. Wanna come? We are just gonna watch some movies and stuff. Maybe play twister." She winks. You let out a light laugh.
~
You guys walk into the living room to see everyone laid around. Paige & Phil on the couch, PJ & Colleen laying on the floor on pillows and stuff. Chris is obviously waiting for Brooke, and Dan's sitting on the chair in the corner.

"Awh RUTHIE!" Dan says running over to you. You must look like a mess. Your eyes all red and puffy. You hate crying in front of people so you stuck it up. Kinda. Dan pulls you in for a huge hug and doesn't let go for awhile.
"Wanna come sit on the chair with me." He smiles cupping your face in his hands. You nod, walking over. Dan and you have been so close lately. Well, you were always best friends, but the past few weeks have been different. But in a good way.
After the movie was over PJ, Colleen, Phil & Paige left, leaving you, Dan, Chris and Brooke.
"Brooke & I are gonna go get some Pizza or something. We'll be back." Chris smiles walking over to you. He kisses your for head and tells you to feel better.
"So Ruth, I hope you aren't so upset over Jack... are you?" Dan asks. You pause for a second. Because you honestly don't know how your feeling right now.
"I don't know." You mumble. You just realize that you and Dan are cuddled up on the lazy boy chair, legs tangled with your head on his chest.
"Well, he's literally the biggest dick ever for doing that to you." He growls. Its weird, you usually don't see Dan this angry or upset over something."I could have treated you so much better. I would never hurt you like that." He says shaking his head. His talking as if you aren't right beside him. I pull away looking at him.
"Dan what are you trying to say? Your confusing & kinda scaring me." You say with a smile.
"Ruth I'm friggin in love with you!" he says. Your taken back a bit. You didn't think that Dan, Dan of all people would tell you that.
"I've always been in love with you Dan." You say. He looks from the floor to you. Your eyes lock, and soon after so does your lips.

(A/N First Dan oneee. Hope you liked it. It was for my friend Ruth, But if anyone wants one I'll make one! It can be any one of the Fantastic Foursome. (: Comment what boy you want, and your name and Ill do it! )