Chapter 9

Feelings°

•Khaleesi's POV•

This feeling? What is this feeling that I'm feeling right now....Oh so help me lord don't let this feeling vanish away,cause I wouldn't be able to live without it.

The way her fingers glided on both either sides of my small tender waist felt so sinister but marvelous at the same time.

I've always felt some type of pull towards jade since we were kids.but I've always been too shy...or maybe trying to bury those feels..cause jade at that time was a player, but she's still is.

But I don't blame those girls who used to throw themselves at her, she's a fine!! Specimen if I must say.

She continued kissing me with so much dominance laced in her lips....it was like she was playing a game and she's definitely winning,and I on the other hand is gladly loosing to this game.

Her hands went further down to my hips lifting me up a little.

"Jump" she whispered, her voice harsh from so much drinking.you could taste the alcohol through the kiss.i immediately obeyed and jumped in such a way my legs were wrapped around her waist ...but we didn't stop kissing each other,it like if we were to stop all the feelings of pleasure and lust would go away.

••••••••

Waking up with birds chirping and the sun shining brightly reflecting through my bedroom windows.

I smiled inwardly reminiscing on what happened yesterday. Ahh.... Yesterday,such a lovely day.but my smile immediately fell of as soon as remembered Damien's words about getting a divorce,but anyone could easily tell that he misses Maddie just as Maddie misses Damien a lot.not a day past whereby Maddie doesn't talk or ask about Damien's whereabouts and how he is doing lately through our chats and calls.

••••••••••••••

I got up from my bed,groaning as I do so, dragging my feet towards the bathroom door I opened it,and quickly brushed my teeth and lastly! took a shower.when done bathing I dressed up ready! for school.

As usual a letter was plastered on the refrigerator saying"I love you sweetie,have a great day, your breakfast is on the kitchen counter" sighing I took out the written paper, shredded it's into pieces and throw it to the trash can.

••••••••••••••

As usual I got to school and went straight to first class which I will be taught by my favorite teacher Mrs Parker, she's a very nice old lady who looks beautiful even in her late 50s.there's something about her voice and her teaching technics and also how she finds the rights words and examples to make the lessons mich more fun and easy.

As a law student it's hard to find out who your opponent is and how they think, sometimes you will wish to have some sort of powers to read their next moves.But most of the opponent's first plan is clearing the evidence and probably bribing the judge into their own favours.

The least their forgetting is that there's always a witness or maybe...just maybe!! a person who's most likely to work or go undercover pretending to be one of them. In all of my lessons in this tuition is that to remember to read the villain's facial expression and body structure,that way you could easily intimidate them in such a way that you could use this into your own advantage.