WHY IS MT TEACHER STALKING ME !?! 4

Cameron's pov

i couldn't help myself. i'm a player and her lips were practically forcing me to her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, I WAS JUST KIDDING!...." 

she went on and i'll admit, it kind of hurt when she sprinkled words on me like "old" and "teacher. let me just say this now. i am ONLY 23 years old and pretty damn sexy if i must say so myself. another thing i hate being reminded of is that that i'm a teacher. i already despise the fact that i'm here, OH! and did i mention that i did this job PURELY for entertainment and i don't need it because i'm filthily rich. in fact, i think earlier is when i decided i'd stay here for Nic, but since she doesn't look like the type to date a teacher from the looks of about 5 minutes ago *sarcasm*. anyways, i can quite now and we can be together for real and not like those other hoes sluts i pretended to like. truthfully, as freaky as it sounds I've known sonic since about a year ago. i saw her in wal-mart and decided to follow her home(call me a stalker,so what). conveniently there was a house in the back of hers that was hidden by tress, so ultimately i saw her but she couldn't see me so i decided to move in there. i always watched her and within a month i knew her everyday patterns and by that i mean like she would wake up at 6 and be in the shower by 6:05 a.m. , get dressed, not to mention she used the spray-on suave deodorant. at 6:25 my sonic would brush her perfectly white and straight teeth, put on finishing touches and by 6:52 she'd be on the bus...BUT ON A LESS CREEPY LEVEL i eventually got sick of hiding and i wanted to talk to Nic so i basically paid her now former neighbors to move and not say anything so that i could move in that house, thus bringing us to now.

SONIC'S POV

hmmm. today was actually peaceful and i think i know why! BECAUSE MR.LOVE WAS M.I.A.!!!

but yet something still didn't feel right, like something was going to happen. good or bad, i don't know but i guess only time will tell. so as i walking home and got to the sweet place i call my gateway to my salvation (door) i saw a note, and a condom tape to the door. It was from the notorious asshole himself.

Nic,

hey beautiful i don't care if i'm your teacher because i know you want me and if you don't i'm gonna prove to you that we are meant to be together. you are in for a big surprise and i can't wait for tonight.

                                                                                                                                       your future, Cam  

wait! what's tonight, since when are we meant to be together and no way this prick was my future. as all these thoughts were swirling in my head, with a confused face i randomly looked up to find Cameron gazing at me so i did what any normal girl in my situation would do. i threw him the sweetest smile i could muster up and just when i saw that look of hope in his eyes i grinned and flipped him the bird, and sashayed inside to meet with my real future, food and then my bed :]

                                ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ LATER THAT NIGHT﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

there was a knock at my door and even though i didn't bother looking through the peep hole i still manged to absent mindfully open the door (happens a lot). it was then that Mr.Love came through rushed through my door like we knew each other and the following happened -_-.

after closing the door and locking it? " hey babe, sorry i'm late but i'l make it up to you he said while trying to kiss me but i put my hands up. that was a big mistake because he grabbed them and held tight. coming closer to my face if even possible he begged..

"please nic, i really did mean what i said in the letter and all i'm asking is you give me one chance so please please pleaseeee just let me have one kiss and kiss me back to see if we at least have something and i promise if we don't i will leave you alone. 

after moments of debating with myself i decided i'd kiss him, but just once.

"ughh okay fine but only once" when i said that he looked at my lips hungrily and licked his, and with that he leaned in and i followed. while our mouths molded each other i felt sparks like never before and i actually felt funny in those special places, when Cameron asked me for permission to explore deeper with his tongue, as desperate as it sounds i let him in with no time to waste, but then reality tripped me making me fall down those never ending stairs and i knew that he's my teacher and i'm still a sophomore and no matter how much i did really like that kiss we couldn't be together and so i stopped.

we stared at each other out of breath and it was then that he asked, "so what do you say?"

************************************************************************************************

MWAHAHAHHAAA CLIFFHANGER comment,fan, and vote for quicker uploads!!!

and sorry for any errors, i just kinda went on a whim.