Chapter Sixteen.

Renee's POV:

From then on, boys were the last thing on my mind. The Renee Young movement exploded the moment that my debut happened and quicker than the Yes movement. From winning the Divas championship from Nikki Bella on my very first night as a wrestler to the kiss I had with Dean on national television. Of course with social media, it was a lot more about the kiss than the actual match itself. The kiss I do not regret but not in the way that you think.

The kiss was not only a nice way of silencing all critics and messing with the fans minds a little but, it was also a way of saying that I'm here. I'm me. This is who I am. I'm human just like everyone else and therefore, I do what I want when I want. I am the newest threat to the Bella's, a very interesting curveball added to the mix and since AJ just retired, a fresh face was much needed. The kiss was also a wake up call to a lot of certain fans on social media that Dean and I are adults. We can make out in the middle of the ring and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it but me or him.

But I really didn't think he'd run it in Nick's face. Almost immediately when we got backstage, Nick just so happened to be in the hallway to congratulate me on a job well done. I was nervous because I didn't know if him approaching me was going to be just about the debut. But it was almost as if he didn't see the kiss because he didn't comment on it.

And that was good until Dean started gloating about it. That quickly escalated into a fight.

After the fight between those two it's like I said, boys weren't on my mind in the slightest. I ignored both of their constant calls and text messages, focusing solely on me. It's something I've needed for awhile. When I show up on Mondays for Raw, it's no longer going straight to Dean's locker room to crack jokes and make witty banter. It's to my own locker room which, after pulling some strings, I get to share with Paige. When I go to the park it's not to hang out between the playground and the pond where Dean and I use to just talk for hours but to do pull ups on the monkey bars. I'd establish an "outside the gym" training process. It's pretty great.

I've talked on several podcasts about what's my motive now that I'm a diva, how I'm juggling that and my new show on the network, my dating life (everyone always asks the usual questions that I continue to deny), and just different things. Who trains me, when, how, what's next with Nikki. I'm like a really big deal now which is scary and overwhelming because no one paid attention before other than bashing me on Twitter or Instagram. I've just developed this new system of giving no fucks. I've learned it from Paige.

"I wish you two would just get a room. Seriously you guys, I wanna watch the movie not watch you two make out," I've said for the hundredth time in the past month. Roman started laughing as he managed to remove his tongue from Paige's mouth, "Sorry Renee."

"No you're not. You're just going to make out again in five minutes."

"Renee, we're watching Fifty Shades of Grey. If you had a man with you watching Fifty Shades, you'd be making out with him too," Paige's British accent echoed.

"Not really, I'd watch the movie then I'd make out with him."

"She's right, baby. We should really be watching the movie. We've already missed half of it," Joe added.

I smiled, "Thank you, Joe. See? Joe agrees."

Paige rolled her eyes then climbed out of his lap fixing her clothes, "Okay, okay I'll be good. Speaking of making out, I can call Jon if you'd like."

"Ugh, please don't. I'm frustrated with him," I mumbled.

"Nick then?"

I didn't reply and grabbed the remote, quickly turning up the volume but Paige kept on, "Seriously it's been a month Renee. Boys fight, it's what they do. You know, Joe says Jon misses you."

"Is that so?"

"Of course it is. You wanna know something else? I think you miss him too. Both of them really. You miss Jon because he's always been around and you miss Nick because of the attention he gave you that Jon did not."

"That's a really good conspiracy, Paige. I admire it."

"You keep ignoring them and you'll lose them both. I think you should talk to them both separately then them together to help the situation."

"They might kill each other."

"In public?"

"We are talking about Jon who's nickname on TV is the Lunatic Fringe. That's not just a character, he's really insane."

"True," Roman nodded. "So true that it literally scares the shit out of me."

Paige started to say something else but the knock on the door interrupted. I stood up, "That's probably the pizza guy. It took him long enough I mean am I right?" I took the remote, paused the DVD, and walked over to the door.

I opened it up and froze. "Nick?" I whispered in shock.

He smiled, "I hope you don't mind but I already paid the pizza guy so, here you go." Nick handed the pizza to me, which wasn't in my hands long because Roman intercepted. I probably would've dropped it anyway.

"I, I don't mind. What are you doing here?" I stammered with my words. What is it about him that makes me so nervous? I mean my lord. He's just a guy.

"Well, you haven't returned any of my calls or texts and you conveniently avoid me at work so I thought I'd check on you. And to tell you that I'm sorry I fought Ambrose. That wasn't my intention. I was simply congratulating you on your debut and you know how he is. He's so...I mean he's such a-"

"Asshole," I finished. "He's an asshole. He can't help himself but it is what it is."

"Exactly. I tried walking away but he grabbed me and well, it was downhill from there. Anyways, I never even got to ask you out that night which is another reason as to why I'm here."

"Is that so?" I folded my arms. "Well I have been ignoring both of you for a reason."

"I didn't realize your reason was to hang out with Joe and Saraya to watch what looks like Fifty Shades of Grey."

"Trust me, I'd had other ideas of fun in mind."

"I would too. Look at them go."

I looked at him weirdly then I turned around toward Joe and Saraya, who were of course making out.

"Oh come on you guys seriously!?" I asked.

Nick laughed, "Hey, hey don't worry about them. Look, I got this amazing day planned for us. Let's go."

He didn't give me time to react. Nick picked me up and put me over his shoulder walking out of the door.

On the way down the hall, he smacked my ass and I screeched in shock, "NICHOLAS."

Nick just chuckled, "Welcome to Fifty Shades of Ziggler." Then kept walking to wherever he was taking me.
---------------------------------------------
I swear if I see a fanfiction titled Fifty Shades of Ziggler after this I'm suing for copyright.

And you can believe that like I believe in The Shield.

Lmfao just kidding (sorta) but yeah. Sorry for the semi late update. I've been suffering from severe laziness due to the fact that I'm graduating high school in four days.

That and I've had heavy writers block. Not so much with this story but others.

Anyways, a very very lighthearted chapter here because I've needed something not so intense to write.

After months of speculation, I've decided that this will indeed have a part two.

BUT that doesn't mean this is coming to an end soon. This just means that this won't end with this story alone.

Any ideas on what can happen in the next chapter?

Any ideas what will happen in the next book perhaps?

Go ahead and comment away!

And if not, vote, vote, vote as usual!

Love you guys ❤️

P.S. Some of you that comment regularly are like my favorite commenters.