:The Werewolf On My Doorstep:10: Drunken Declarations

The Werewolf On My Doorstep

Alright people, my dad is getting out of the hospital tomorrow and I've got the week off from school, so if things go alright I may be able to update a little sooner than next weekend. I'm not promising anything, just giving you all a heads up.

A little warning though, I was up till 3 last night writing this right now I'm too tired to really care if it makes any sense.

-Nicole-

Chapter 10: Drunken Declarations

Okay, I have to admit, maybe getting hammered tonight wasn't one of my brighter ideas, but after the day I've had I think I deserve to let loose for a little while. At the least until Eva's decided I can leave this damn party. She's made threats all night, saying that if I leave she's going to hunt my scrawny ass down and kick it. She's even went as far as putting Nessa on guard duty and guarding the front door, because she knows its the only exit I'll use in my current state. Yea, those yard gnomes her mom put out in the backyard really don't like me.

I'm 18 yrs old, not a baby, therefore I do not need to be watched at all times like a child. Of course convincing Eva and Nessa of that is proving to be much harder than I had hoped it would be. And as for Xavier, as soon as we'd walked through the door Dunkan had pulled him to a corner of the room, whispering something under his breath. But what's bothering me is that Xavier hasn't stopped staring at me once and its really starting to annoy me.

I mean its not like I'm going to sneak off and do something I'll regret once I'm sober. All I want to do is have some fun before I'm thrown back into reality, is that too much for a girl to ask for? Then again, my current definition of 'fun' would be dragging Xavier into a vacant room and having my wicked way with him. So maybe, just maybe its a good thing Nessa's keeping me attached to her hip.

An arm wraps around my shoulders as Trevor plants a slobbery kiss on my cheek, lightly pushing Nessa out of his way. “You know, Arianna, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.” For as wasted as he seems to be Trevor manages to pull me out of Xavier's line of sight without stumbling once.

“What is it?” Trevor, like me, rarely ever has more than one drink, but when he does get hammered, like tonight, he tends to blab every secret he can before he falls face first onto the floor. Most of the secrets he tells, though, never really make much sense, so he's saved from the embarrassment that would come otherwise.

“I love you... and not like a friend or sister. I've loved you since freshman year, but you never knew did you? No, of course you didn't, cause I never told you, did I? Well, I don't think I ever told you before, but I just did and now you know. I think.” He frowns to himself, oblivious to my shocked silence, before shaking his head. “Whatever look my point is, I love you and I don't give a rat's ass who knows it now.”