Chapter 3

JUST A HEADS UP! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION, SO NO IT'S NOT EDITED AND WON'T BE. NOR WILL IT BE FINISHED.  THE REST IS GOING UP WEEKLY ON www.patreon.com/tessat  

 ALSO, THINGS WILL CHANGE. NOT THE PRINCES ATTITUDE OR HOW HE MEETS ROSE. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE DIFFERENT. I WASN'T HONESTLY GOING TO POST THIS CHAPTER AS IT WILL NOT BE PART OF THE STORY AS IT DOESN'T GO WITH ALEXIS STORY AT ALL, BUT I FIGURED I'D GIVE YOU PART OF THE OLD CHAPTER. 

THE OLD VERSION WILL BE POSTED, OF WHAT I HAVE, I WON'T WRITE MORE TO IT. BUT IT WILL ONLY BE POSTED AFTER I HAVE FINISHED IT ON RADISH.

Chapter 3

Reaching the door to the main floor, I slam it open. Taking deep breathes; I try to calm my wolf down. What happens is the complete opposite. He clashes against the walls inside me; trying to escape.

I had to use all my strength to not let him out. Who knew what would happen if I did.

Trying to block him out, I force myself to take in my surroundings. That was when I finally smelt the most intoxicating smell. It hit me in chest to the point I had to lean against the door I crashed through moments before.

Taking another deep breathe, more of the invigorating fragrance hit my senses. I felt as if I was drowning in it; blackberries and earth. Those two things were now embedded into my mind and body. Even if I wanted to get rid of the scent I don't think I could.

Only after a minute, by body was craving it. I felt that if I wasn't swimming in it, I would die of dehydration.

Was this what I thought it was?

Was this my mates scent?

Is that why my wolf has been acting abnormal? Did he know this woman? Had we already met her? That can't be right, I would have smelt this stimulating aroma if we had met her in person.

She must have walked past this door in the last couple of minutes. My wolf had to have sensed her and that's why he was going crazy inside my mind.

Wanting to make sure I wasn't coming up with strange idea's I open up my family mind link. I knew my father would be the one to tell me if I was hallucinating or not.

"Father?" I could barely leave the happiness out of my voice. Did I really find my mate? Has she been under my nose this whole time?

That thought angered me. Why was she hiding?

"What is it Ralph, I'm in a meeting. Can't this wait?" I was too excited to give a comeback to his attitude.

"You told me when you first smelt mom, she had an intoxicating aroma. What did it feel like? What did your wolf do when he realized it was her?" I had tons of questions in my head, but those two were the most critical ones.

I could almost see him remembering that exact moment he found her. My mother loved to retell that moment in time. That special moment every werewolf couple is supposed to have and cherish. I knew every detail from her side of the story, but never did my father go into great detail about how his wolf felt. The only thing I would ever get out of him would be that her enthralling scent would drive me insane. That's it; not much to go off of.

"My wolf sensed her before I did. He started to howl and growl at any male in the room with us. When I tried to ignore him, all he did was shove himself against my walls. He tried to shift into his wolf form for over an hour before her aroma hit my nose. I had been sick that week and I couldn't smell anything. She was literally inches away from me before I could smell her."

He stopped talking, but I knew he wasn't finished.

It didn't matter in the least bit. He told me what I needed to hear.