WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER

Bres POV

I left Niques house to go see Prod. I asked him to meet me because of everything that happened in L.A. I see him now..

Me: Hey Prod..

Prod: Hey.

Me: Look I really don't wanna-(GCO)

Prod: *kisses her*

Me: So you forgive me?

Prod: After I saw what happened between Prince and Bahja, I realized that this compared to that is nothing. I love you.

Me: I love you too. *gets a text from Nique*

💙: we're all going over Bee house emergency!

💜: I'm on my way..

Prod: What happened?

Me: It's an emergency, we have to go see Bahja.

Prod: Is it Hope?

Me: I don't know let's hurry up!!

Bahjas POV

Me: Prince please..don't.

Prince: I need you Bahja.

Me: Prince I don't wanna do this now.

Prince: Ok.

Me: I just need some time. I'm not promising you anything. You really hurt me Princeton..

Prince: And I'm sorry I ever did anything to hurt you.

Me: You put your hands on me. You swore to me you'd never do that to me.. I really saw a whole different side of you that night. I just need some time to sink all this in, ok?

Prince: Ok. But Bahja?

Me: Yeah?

Prince: I still meant what I said. I love you, and I'm not gonna give up on you.

Me: Bye Princeton....

Prince: 😞 *leaves*

Nique: *walks in* Am I crazy or did I just see Princeton drive off?

Me: You are crazy, but no he was here.

Nique: Did that nigga touch you?!?!

Me: No. In fact, it felt like how it used to be. He was just the sweetest person in the world.

Nique: Don't tell me y'all are-(GCO)

Me: No! Of course not! But he did say a lot of things..

Bre: *walks in* What's the emergency?!

Prod: *walks in* Is Hope ok?

Me: Hope is fine! What emergency?!

Nique: Well....

Roc: *walks in* Bahja are you okay?!?

Ray: Yeah what's this "emergency"??

Me: I have no idea what the hell you are all talking about..Nique! What did you tell them?!?!

Nique: Well I thought you were a little depressed and needed some company so I told everyone it was an emergency and to rush over here.

Me: Guys I'm fine! I was crying every now and then but now I'm fine. I talked to Princeton and eve-(GCO)

Bre: When did you talk to him?!?!?

Me: Like 10 minutes ago. He just dropped by saying a whole bunch of stuff. But I do know that he is really really sorry and feels extremely guilty for all he's done..

Roc: I know Prince, and I never thought he would do something like that.

Ray: Right! But that means if he says sorry, he really means it.

Prod: He wasn't sorry for stealing my child was he?

Me: We'll he mostly talked about sorry for hurting me. But he did say he was going to meet up with you. But I guess since you're here, he's not gonna find you.

Prod: Well I hope he wasn't going to ask for my forgiveness, cuz he wasn't gonna get it.

Me: Oh.. Well thanks to Nique we're all here so we might as well have a good time. Hope is gonna wake up in about 10 minutes and I'm tired so y'all are on baby duty.

Everybody: What?!?!?

Me: Thank NiqNiq.

Nique: Surreeee blame it all on me for trying to help out my sister.

Me: Yup!! Have fun y'all! Wake me up in about a hour. Oh and be cafeful, Hope's a screamer! 😂😘✌

Bre: I call the first hour!

Ray: Me second! I need to see my niece!

Prod: Me third!

Roc: I wanted to go third!

Nique: Both of y'all shut up I'm going third!

For the rest of the day they all played and home around taking care of Hope and Bee...