#18

Unedited

Vote, Vote, Vote and Vote

......................

I was being watched, I knew it, I felt it and I smelled him. taking a deep breath I inhaled his spicy scent that bothered my insights, it still bothered me how he made me feel, I couldn't really understand how he made me feel all these things.

"Are you just going to stand there and pretend you cant feel me behind you?" he asked breaking the silence that consumed us.

I wanted to answer him but I couldn't bring myself to even open my mouth. I heard him chuckle lightly as he moved closer to me, I could feel him getting closer to me and all I wanted to do was to run away. When he reached me he put his hands on my shoulder and calmness overwhelmed my body, there were faint electric sparks emitting from his touch and they still caused me to shiver with delight. I took a long breath when his hands started rubbing up and down my arms, heating my body up. In my mind I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't stop the mourn that escaped my mouth when he hugged me from the back pulling me closer to his chest.

"I don't understand" I whispered more to myself but he heard me.

"I also don't understand" he whispered in my ear kissing me softly on the ear.

As much as my body was enjoying this, I had to stop it. I moved out of his embrace and stood a foot away from him. I watched him cautiously as he ran his hand through his blond hair and looked at me.

"How did you even know I was here?" I asked him

"I followed your scent" he shrugged "What are you even doing in the woods alone"

"I just needed to think" I told him

"About what?"

"A lot of things, like how we are going to work things out with my mate if ever I am to leave this place" I said

"Right, the alpha" he said bitterly

"Yes him" we lapsed into another moment of silence.

"Don't you have a mate?" I blurted out

"I think I have" he said studying me carefully.

I swallowed, why was he looking at me like I am his mate and why did he have to say that looking at me like that. the most important question was if he has found his so called mate why did he just get intimate with me a while ago.

"That's good" I said nodding my head "I need to go back" I said side stepping him and heading towards the mansion. It was early in the morning and I didn't want Ethan to worry much about me when he didn't find me in the my room.

He made a move to grab my hand but I moved my hand just before he was about to touch me.

"You don't have to do this, we can live together and not come back" he said pleading with me.

"I have a mate Kyle and I'm not just going to live him and run away with you" I told him refusing to meet his eyes

he sighed "I'll let this go for now, but don't you ever think for a second that this is the last of it" he vowed. I just walked away going straight to my room, not even feeling Paul's presence in the house.

.............................

There was a knock on my door a few hours after my encounter with Kyle, I have been locked up inside my room since then, refusing to go downstairs where I knew for sure I'll find them. The knock sounded again pulling me out of my thoughts.

With a long sigh I set up on my bed "Come in"

Paul poked his head inside my room and I smiled at him, forgetting all about Kyle.