Chapter 2: The Juicy Part... Jk

2.

 Dr. Booth reluctantly draws his horse to the side of the road and meats Cleo at the edge of the gate. In full view of Cleo, Dr. Booth notices how much more beautiful she was than he originally thought. Her ink black hair flowed in the afternoon breeze, accenting her clear light-olive skin. She had the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. They seemed to him to flow around her pupil as a deep ocean wave flowed over the horizon. Her tiny yet strong frame flowed like her hair flowed around her tiny almond shaped face. She was beautiful, and she didn't even know it. He could tell this by the curious yet cautious glare she gave him as he approached. Also, by her carefree gait and disheveled hair. Her dress told she was of a rich family but her hair and dirty hands said she was not defined by her status alone.

This only made her all the more beautiful to Dr. Booth.

"What is your name, milady?" Ask Dr. Booth almost out of breath.

She gives him a wary look and he automatically realizes to win this girl he will have to use more than just his own good looks. This will be new territory for him because he much used to the easy capture of women by just one look.

"Who wants to know?" Cleo asks. Dr. Booth is almost knocked off his steed from the sound of her voice. Her voice is like rich chocolate and rings in his ears. Is this what love is? He asks himself.

"Uh-I... Well, actually-"

"Listen, good sir, I have many things I must attend to. And I'm sure you're a busy man...," she trails off. She had never spoken to a man before. Especially one as attractive as this one. She turns her face away to hide her blushing cheeks-

"I think you guys get the point right?" Asks Eliyse looking at the two.

Cleo is covering her blushing cheeks and Erik is trying very hard not to burst into laughter.

"Uh... yeah. Please skip through all that please," says Cleo covering her face.

"This is supposed to be an action genre...," mumbles Erik to himself.

Eliyse shrugs. "Suit yourselves. And it was getting really juicy too," he mumbles to himself.

Anyhow, long story short the two meet at many parties and rendezvous and stuff like that and they're practically a couple, blah blah blah. Now, Dr. Booth was well known for his almost magical medicines and concoctions. His healing remedies worked almost like magic and he received many requests from all of England, even from the King himself. But there was a secret behind his remedies that he picked up from a man he met many years ago, a strange man at that, for he knew many things beyond even Dr. Booth's understanding. And, no, I'm not going to tell you who this man is until the end of the story so don't even ask.

Dr. Booth brought Cleo over to his father's estate a many times to show her his concoctions and potions. Cleo, since birth, was (and still is) a curious one. Always asking so many questions and voicing many opinions Dr. Death realized how incredibly intelligent Cleo was in spite of her appearance, which Dr. Booth found to not overestimate even though he was a man of science. Overwhelmed by his love for her and his desire to be close to someone who understands him, he told her all of his secrets and ingredients, even though the mysterious man he met years ago warned him not to tell a soul. Cleo and Dr. Booth spent many weeks and months making potions and remedies and eventually Cleo became an expert.