Great Minds Think Alike - AU - (Narla&Louise)

HAHAH I WROTE IT SAMMIE:D Maahaa, I got really bored so I wrote our one shot but I made into a little story with Louis and Niall, not that you mind;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Telekinesis - The ability to move objects with the mind without touching them or having any other contact with them.

Telepathy - The ability to communicate through the mind.

These two abilities are part of the few abilities that people wish they have. People are always wondering what it would be like to move something with their mind, or read other peoples thoughts. Life would be much easier, right? You wouldn't have to watch a crap TV programme just because the remote is out of reach, or hang off your bed when you drop something on the floor. You could tell if someone was lying to you, or get out of being told of by the teacher who's accusing you of not listening when you can't answer whatever question they asked, or helping a friend who's in the latter position.

While these thoughts are merely dreams, or a story; for two girls it's a reality.

Elise Palmer. 19 years of age. Tall; normal build; long, dark blonde hair with visible brown roots; light brown eyes. Studying English Teaching and Maths. Telepathic.

Carla Brookes. 19 years of age. Medium height and build; short, deep purple hair; light brown eyes. Studying Radio Production and Maths. Telekinetic.

They're just normal girls, just starting their second year at University and managing a part time job at the same time. They live in an average sized flat in Brighton close to the University campus. For these girls, everyday life is a game. They should resist the urge to use their abilities, but they use them and try and not get caught. At home, they use their abilities without a care in the world.

Until one day.

One day their carefree attitude gets them caught. Gets them caught by two of the hottest, most popular guys on campus - Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson, both majoring in Music and Maths and also starting their second year at Brighton University.

The girls were just mucking about in Maths like they normally do, Elise daring Carla to do things to other people around the classroom without being caught...

***

"Okay, I dare you to make the past papers fall on the floor," Carla heard Elise's voice in her head - her American accent strong. Elise's telepathy includes being able to talk to people through their mind, the other person hearing it as a thought in Elise's voice. Carla smirked.

"Easy," she thought, looking at the pile of past papers the class did for homework that were sat on the edge of Mr Warton's desk. Carla squinted her eyes slightly, and seconds later the pile of 20 papers were on the floor. The whole class jumped at the sudden noise - Mr Warton included. Carla and Elise let out a small laugh along with the rest of the class, fighting back the hysterical laughter threatening to sound.

"Okay, okay. Now tie Louis Tomlinson's and Niall Horan's shoe laces together," Carla could hear the laughter in Elise's voice. They both bit their lip, trying not to laugh as they watched the laces tie together. "This is goin' to be priceless," Elise thought to Carla, chuckling.

30 seconds later, the bell sounded, signalling the end of class. Everyone stood up and went to leave; Mr Warton included. Neither of the girls moved, not wanting to miss what was about to happen.

Oblivious to their shoes, Niall and Louis stood up and went to step apart but ended up falling face first on the floor. Both boys dropped their things in attempt to break their fall with their hands. Everyone let out a loud laugh - especially Elise and Carla. They both raised their left hand to high five each other.