Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Lily's POV:

All the while my dad held onto me; I was slowly losing my energy and I felt myself collapsing again.

"I can't breathe..." I said tiredly. He smoothed back my hair and I tried taking a deep breath.

"Help me, help me...I can't breathe." I said again and Irving was over me in a flash and his healing powers were flowing through my veins. I shut my eyes and fell back into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Colton's POV:

Lily was brought upstairs to rest while Tidus was under watch to make sure.

"How can we be sure it's not Damen?" Connor asked.

"Well first of all, Damen had blue eyes and Tidus has lilac eyes like a Mage. Second, you can tell his spirit is pure and his aura is cleansed unlike Damen's." Irving explained.

"So are you sure it's not Damen just faking it?" Connor asked.

"I am sure. I don't feel or see any sign of demonic possession." Irving said studying Tidus.

"But why did he do it?" Alessandra asked referring to Tidus giving Damen his body.

"He compelled me to do so." Tidus said grimly, a pained look flashed across his face as he said it.

"How though?" She asked.

"Being compelled is the worst thing anyone can do. Its like having little bugs crawling in an out of your head and then the person who compelled you will take it all away if you obey." He explained shivering as he told the story.

"With all do respect, you are a first enchanter; how was he able to compel you so easily?" Alessandra asked.

"Compulsion done at his level and his intelligence, no one can resist it." He said. She nodded and didn't ask anymore questions.

"What will you do? Return to the Mage realm?" Mom asked.

"Yes. I understand my wife has died but I was hoping to return with Lilith." He said. Cameron stood right up and dad put a hand to his chest to ease him down and to wait for mom to speak.

"I understand, although you should know that your daughter is pregnant." She said. He sat up confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Yes. For the past couple months your daughter has been with my son, Cameron." She said gesturing to Cam. Tidus stood up and held out his hand.

"It's good to meet you, young man." He said proudly.

"It's good to meet you as well." Cam nodded.

"I understand the complications now. I am aware of werewolf matings." He said understandingly. Cameron took a deep sigh of relief and Tidus laughed.

"Don't worry I won't take her from you. She is safe here." He said patting his shoulder.

"Thank you for understanding Tidus." Mom smiled.

"Anything to make my girl happy." He said.

Lilith's POV:

I woke up groggily and still tired. Although I sat up rather too quickly and I felt sick.

"Why are you sitting up so fast, darling?" Someone asked. My eyes finally set and my dad smiled at me. My actual dad smiled at me with his lilac eyes that mimicked mine. I couldn't help but smile happily.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. Cameron stood behind him watching intently.

"I'm tired." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You have gotten so beautiful." He said pushing back my hair and lightly touching my crescent.

"I remember when I left, you were four years old and running around shoving your hand through people's legs. We had to keep long gloves on you so it wouldn't work." He laughed.

"Damen said I looked like a freak with the tattoos."

"Are you kidding? All the Ancient Goddesses had them, you look beautiful." He said.

"Even though I do forbidden magic and stick my hand through people?" I laughed.

"It just makes you that much greater. I couldn't be more proud of you. You should already have your staff. You should be first Enchanter."

"Why? Am I coming home with you?" I asked and he sighed.

"No, you are going to stay here with Cameron." He said sadly.

"Why? You just got here. You can make the Mage realm different and I want to see it." I complained.

"I know you do. But you need to stay with your mate so that you have a safe pregnancy. Cameron told me you need lots of rest." I looked down sadly and he moved back my hair.

"I won't be far. The Mage realm isn't far from here. You can visit me whenever you want."

"You are going to have an issue." I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Damen remarried after mom passed away." I said.

"Ah...I see. I will not break her heart, I will tell the truth. Dimitri and Courtland's brother Jeremy are coming to support me in who Damen was. So everyone will know it is actually me." He said.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked sadly.

"The sooner the better. I can fix what he has done quickly." He said. I sat up and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"I am so proud of you. I love you so much and I will call you after the results, ok?" He asked.

"Ok. I love you too." I whispered. He kissed my head and stood up.

"Get lots of rest and eat properly." He said gesturing to my stomach. I nodded waving by as he walked out. Cameron shut the door behind him and turned to me. He looked at me sadly as I almost died and I forced a smile and held out my arms. He came over and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"Don't ever do that again." He murmured kissing my cheek again. I laughed lightly and he moved down to my stomach and kissed my stomach lightly.

"Cameron, it is still a fetus." I said.

"It's already a baby in my eyes, no matter how far along you are." He said rubbing my stomach nicely and laying his head lightly on my stomach.

"I love you both so much." He smiled.