Chapter 5: I Like you

"come in." i heard Sel's voice telling me to open the door. "i'm here, glad you came i want to show you the dress i'll be wearing" she stated. "no babe, i trust your choice, it will look pretty" i smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Ready?" i asked. she nodded and smiled.

   ~ Selena's P.O.V

the lunch was great, he took me to a small & elegant french restaurant.. i got to know alot of things about Zayn, which was a plus. he is so kind and caring. it seems that if he really wants something, he will never give up on it...

"Here are the menu Mr. & Mrs. Malik." the waitress said as zayn let a small laugh slip from his mouth, i chuckled. "we are not married" i commented. "Pardon, i just haven't seen somebody looking at someone the way he looks at you, his eyes can say he's deeply in love with you.. tell me when you're ready to order" she smirked and left. zayn was blushing like crazy. "Okay, what do you want to eat?" i stated. "I don't know! you're french, you can recognize something right?" he questioned. "hmmm yeah" i said in confidence and pointed to the waitress to come. " le Steak et frites pour moi, et Pasta pour de monsieur, pour le dessert Mousse au chocolat et crème brûlée. merci beaucoup" the waitress stopped writing and smiled on her way to the kitchen. "are you trying to poison me? what did you order?" zayn faked being terrified. i laughed. "Why would i poison my stranger? i ordered something you tasted before, relax" i smirked. "Wait, i'm still a stranger to you?" zayn's poppy face came. "That's what my phone calls you when you text me, i don't have anything to do with this" i laughed.

we talked and talked until the lunch was here. it was already 3:30pm. "ci vous allez" the waitress smiled. "Merci" zayn stated. "wow pasta, you're creative at picking food" he chuckled. "Who said i'm gonna let you eat the pasta alone, we're sharing both of our meals, come close to me" we both laughed.

time was going really fast, we didn't notice it was already 5:15pm. "We should probably go, when are we supposed to be in the club?" i asked. "in like 7 o'clock" he said. "What! Oh god, i barely have time to go home and get ready" "Just wear the dress and you'll be fine." he said. "Are you kidding me? i'm gonna take a shower and redo makeup and hair." i was talking really fast. "Okay, babe Let's go. here" Zayn handed me my sunglasses. "What are these for, i don't need them" i stated. "No you should, Paparazzi can be out there now. whatever they try to talk to you about, you would ignore them okay?" i nodded.

i looked through the window, i felt like lightning was coming into my eyes. flashes were every where. i put my raybans on as me and zayn holded hands and got out. "Hi Zayn, New Girlfriend?!?!?!" "Zayn who is she?!?!" "Can we say you're in a relationship now?!" "What's your name baby doll?!" "We don't bite, come for a chat" i got sick of their comments. "You do bite, that's what he told me" i stated while pointing on Zayn.

Zayn was in shock. as soon as we got into the car and moved he spoke. "What was that?" he asked. "Did i do something wrong?" i questioned. "yeah you shouldn't talk to them" Zayn was confused. "Why so?" my voice tone got sharp. "Because they turn everything you say into something ugly" he stated. "Selena, can i ask you a question?" "Yeah talk" i said. " do you like me? cause i don't know if it was obvious but i like you so much" he stated.

"Are you kidding me?! i couldn't stop thinking about you since we first met, when you called me babe at your house, when you whispered in my ear 'I think i'm falling for you Sel Michael', when you kissed my forehead this afternoon. i'm getting crazy about you, Zayn" and that's when he stopped the car quickly to park beside my house. he leaned and kissed me gently for a little then he grabbed my head and slipped his tongue in my mouth gone rough with the kiss, i didn't mind so i just kept kissing him back. we continued for ten minutes until he backed up. "You were awake? it wasn't an accident that you backed in my direction to get more close to me?" he asked. "how can i sleep when you're beside me, when your hot breath was tickling my ear.." he smiled on my words as he stepped out of the car, and opened the door for me. "you didn't have to do this, i can open it my own." "why do you have to do it when i'm here?" he said as i stepped out from the car, he closed the door in while putting his arm on my shoulder and grabbing me closer to him.