Breaking things

(Louis' P.O.V.)

Today me and Zayn were watching Kayla while Liam Niall and Harry went out with their girlfriends.

Kayla's been so rambuncshuse and won't stop running around the house.

"Zayn did you give Kayla suger or something?" I asked him as I walked into the kitchen holding a squerming little 9 year old Kayla.

"No when she woke up this morning she was like this" he said.

Kayla jumped down from my arms and was pretending to be an airplane with her arms out straight.

I tried grabbing her but she kept running away from me, I sighed and grabbed her arm that was in the air and not by her side pulling her close to me as I knelt down, "Kayla Bayla you need to calm down ok I don't want you hurt or anything broken."

"Daddy I can't calm down" she said jumping in place as I held her arms.

"Why not sweety?" I asked a bit canfused.

"Well duh, tomorrow's the day you promised to take me to the park I'm excited" she said.

I chuckled, "that's right it is but hunny you need to calm down or we won't go understand" I said sternly.

She nodded fast and I let her go, she emedietly started to run around again, I sighed again and picked her up, "your have to listen love I want you to sit on the step for 5 minutes for not listening understood."

"But daddy...." she whined.

"No buts young lady" I said as I set her down on the bottom step.

She pouted and I set the timer for 5 minutes.

I walked back into the kitchen "she is going to be a handful for the rest of her life mate" Zayn said.

I leand against the counter opossite of him "I know but for now at least we can do something about-" I was cut off by a loud crash coming from the living room.

Me and Zayn rushed in there and found Kayla trying to clean up one of Zayn's vases that his mum gave him.

She looked at us "I sowwy I didn't mean to" she apoligized with tears forming in her eyes.

I glanced at Zayn his face showed anger, sadness, and a hint of forgiveness.

"Kayla I thought I told you to stay on the step for 5 minutes" I said a little frustrated myself.

"I sowwy daddy I weawy am" she cried.

I looked at Zayn "well what do you think?" I asked.

"I think she needs 10 minutes of a time out and a spanking" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Kayla looked up fast and tears ran down her face "n-no p-pl-please no s-spanking I'll b-be good I-I promise" she cried.

I shook my head, "you disobeyed twice, and you broke something Kayla, I agree with Zayn," I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the wooden spoon we used to use on Harry and Niall, then thought they were to old now, and walked back into the living room "and this is what he will be using."

I handed it to Zayn who took it and looked sadly at Kayla, "I'm really sorry Kayla" he said.

I could hear the tears that wanted to spill over in his eyes but Zayn wasn't one to cry in front of other people.

He took her hand and led her up stairs.

(Kayla's P.O.V.)

Uncle Zayn hits super hard and I'm really scared, I don't want a spanking nor a time out, and it's just a vase what's the big deal.

"Come on Kayla over my lap" he said sitting on the chair in the middle of the room.

"No" I said.

"Kayla Faith get your arse over here, if I have to come get you I will add more" and he's not bluffing.

I walked over, and when I was in arms length he grabbed me and layed me over his lap, he tuged my jeans down to my knees and tapped the spoon on my pantie cover bum.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I let out a small whine in pain and kicked my legs a few times.

"Kayla stay still" he ordered with another hard whack.

I stopped with my legs and continued to count out the whacks.

7. 8. 9. 10. 11.

This is horrible!

14.15.16.17.

When will he stop!

20.21.22.23.24.25

I heard the wonderful sound of the spoon dropping to the ground. I was bawling my eyes out and Zayn pulled me up onto his lap, "now time for time out" he said.

"B-but-"

"No buts your dad said for 10 minutes on the step now your going to have ten minutes on the step" he said cutting me off.

I nodded still crying and he carried me to the step, as he set me down I jumped up with pain. He pushed me back down, not hard but hard enough to get me down.

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

After I put Kayla on the step I walked back to my room and shut the door as tears fell over my eyes.

I hate having to do that to her that's one reason I'm like this the other is because my mum gave me that vase before I left with the boys and I miss her a lot.

I walked over to my bed and layed down looking at the cieling as it got more and more blury from the tears in my eyes.

I heard a knock at my door about, say 10 15 minutes later, before Louis walked in with Kayla.

Kayla looked at me and I smiled at her, tears filled her eyes again and she ran to me jumping on my bed and hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around her small body as she cried and I strocked her long brown hair.

She looked so much like Lou and if I think about it, the way she was acting today was like Lou before he had Kayla and lost Eleanor. I chuckled a little at how much the two were a like, then relized Kayla had fallen asleep in my arms.

I smiled and pulled the blancket over us kicking off my shoes and pulling off my shirt then snuggling up to her as she slept.

Soon enough I felt myself drifting into a slumber and then soon was asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this Idea was from Tans_Sunburns your should go read her stories they are awesome, and please keep giving me ideas I love all of y'alls idea, and I will be coming soon with the contest at the end of chapter 3 and will pick the top 4 people who comment first.

Walk your car and fill your cat with gas BYE XD!