Smoking and Lying

(Kayla's P.O.V.)

I was leaned up against the wall of the mall hanging with a few friends as we smoked some ciggarettes.

I had just taken a hite off mine when I felt someone pick me up and spin me around. I laughed and when they set me down I looked at the person, it was Jayden, my boyfriend.

"Hey baby how's bout you and me take a trip back to my house" he said his forehead pressed against mine.

"You know I can't babe what will my dad say, or my Uncles, I can't have them put me under house arrest" I said. (In real life I'm under house arrest by my mother)

"Come on live a little Kay" he said.

"Jay enough I don't want to get in trouble for something you did" I said.

He took the ciggarette out of my hand, "oh yea and what about this huh? What will daddy say when he finds out?" he mocked.

I grabbed it back, "that is for my to know and you never to find out" I put it plain and simple.

After we all finished the ciggarettes we had we started to walk each other home, my friends live on the way to my house, all but Jayden he lives like two more blocks passed my house.

When I walked up the driveway I thanked god none of the boys were home so I could take a shower and wash the clothes with the smell on them.

"Welcome home Kay" I heard Liam's voice say.

Shit! "Oh uh hey Liam" I said awkwardly.

"Something wrong love?" Zayn asked coming out of the kitchen.

"No nothings wrong why would you ask that?" I asked.

"Just wondering" he said leaning against the door frame of the kitchen door.

"Hey Kayla Bayla" dad said walking in from upstairs.

I froze, DAMNIT! Why does this always got to be me!?

"Hey daddy" I said sweetly.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"Nothing why?" I asked.

"You don't call me daddy unless you've done something or you want something, and seeing by your not giving me puppy dog eyes you did something, so what is it?" he asked.

Damn he knows me better then I do. Hehe that reminds me of a song, where the singer goes 'he knows your body better then you do' I love that song.

"Oh no I just wanted to call you-" I was cut off by someone getting to close to me.

"KAYLA TOMLINSON!" Zayn shrieked.

I flinched at his loud booming voice, "I'm sorry" I muttered.

"What is Zayn?" dad asked.

Zayn grabbed my bicep and pulled me over to dad, "smell her arm and tell me what you smell?" Zayn said.

Dad sniffed my arm and his eyes went huge, "Kayla Faith Tomlinson! Have you been smoking!?" dad yelled.

I shrunck in my spot, "no..." I tried to lie.

"Kayla you smell like ciggarette smoke, were you hanging out with those skater kids again?" he said.

"There my friends dad, and yea I was and so what if I was smoking it doesn't do anything to me!" I shouted back outraged he would say such a thing about my friends.

I felt a very sharp crisp swat come in contact with my backside, "do not raise you voice at us young lady" Zayn warned.

"So you lied and smoked, that cause for 25 with the strap for smoking and 25 for the hairbrush for lying from each of us" Liam said.

"No please not the strap or from all of you I won't sit for a month" I begged.

"You should've thought of that before you decided on smoking and lying to us Kayla Faith" dad said sternly.

I already know the order, it will be dad, then Liam, then Zayn, it's always Zayn last cause he hits the hardest.

Dad doesn't he's more of the softy, Liam he's more of in the middle then anything. Harry and Niall hit softly but they never spank me unless they have to.

With Zayn still gripping my bicep he dragged my to the most horride room in the house, the discipline room.

It's a room with one window, a chair in the middle of the room, the strap hanging on a hook, many leather belts, and different shaped hairbrushes, over the top I knowi but dad and the guys are very strict with me and there cousins or little sisters.

Dad grabbed a hairbrush about the size of his palm, oval shaped, and very light wieght, this is going to hurt like hell!

He motioned me over, I stood still then felt someone push me.

I walked the rest of the way to dad and he pulled me over his lap, he yanked down my jeans and girl boxers then tapped the brush on my bum.

Dad wasn't much of a lecturer during spankings and knowing him this will be quick and easy, I hope.

SMACK!

Went the first one. I shut my eyes tightly holding in a yelp.

SMACK!

Went the next. I'm really good when it comes to holding myself together but for sure by the time this is done I'm going to be bawling and begging.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

That was it we were done, we with that one at least. He still has to give me 25 with the strap and then so do Liam and Zayn, FML...

-magically skip to Zayn and the last few smacks of the strap-

I was already begging and pleading for it to be over and I definitely know that I will never be smoking again.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

That was the last ones thank The Lord I'm still alive.

I fell to my knees when I heard the strap drop to the ground indicating he was done and I could now cry myself to sleep.

"Kayla Bayla?" Dad said.

"Y-ye-yes d-da-dad-daddyyyy" I cried into my knees as I was curled up on the ground.

He pulled my into a hug then sat on the ground putting me on his lap minding my backside, "I'm sorry we had to do that but you know why we did it right?" He asked.

I nodded unable to speak as the tears flowed from my eyes and into his shirt.

Liam and Zayn had knelt down beside us and were rubbing my back and cooing soothing words into my ears.

"We love you baby girl" dad said when my sobs turned into sniffles.

"I-I l-love you g-guys too" I said then fell asleep in my daddy's loving arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok that's that chapter thank u jennabenna514 for the wonderful idea, I hope u liked it and it was what u wanted luv u guys and thanks for reading.

Lick a cat and hug a moose, BYE XD!