The Condition

Hey guys, so this is a new story and here's the prologue:

Sara was definitely the most wanted girl in high school. She was perfect, athletic, smart, and independent. Although most guys only want her because of her rocking body, there are some good guys willing to put themselves out there. The only problem is that refused to date, under this one condition; that her sisters get a boyfriend first and are in a serious relationship before her. Not that bad of a condition, slightly strange and many guys have paid others to be the sister's boyfriends. But the boyfriends don't ever last long, at least not long enough for Sara to be taken. The problem was never the guys, it was the sisters. The second oldest was a obsessive freak, while the oldest had some special problems. But that never bothered Sara, she was a strict one for tradition.

But one boy, willing to do anything for Sara, will be put up to the ultimate test. Would he be able to find true love for the sisters and in the end, be with the girl?

Yeah, so I know it sorta sounds like the American movie: 10 Things I Hate About You. But I promise, I will do my best to make it different. I also know I haven't been uploading, and I'm trying but my life is really busy at the moment so truthfully I dont know if I'll ever finish my stories, but I apperciate you guys for staying with me.

Also, this story is personal to, and I might even explian why, but I would apperciate if you were careful with your wording when you comment, and you'll understand later what I mean.

Anyway I dont expect you to vote or comment, but I really want to write this and I'm actally excited about this, so I'm really gonna try.

Okay, so this is really long, and thanks for reading all of it!

Wish me good luck!!

 P.S. - So I dont know how to the copyright thing, so I'm just gonna atempt it and hope none of you guys copy becuase thats bad.

All rights reserved to antiharn10

Any copying will result into fines

All Story and Ideas in The Condition reserved to antiharn10

yea so that seems preety good :)