Leave me alone

"You're such a clingly bitch!" Harry yelled as you stormed out of the flat you and Harry shared. "Shut the fuck up you douchebag!" You scream you don't even remember why you and Harry were fighting, you just knew you wanted to be away from him. You speed walk to you car in the rain as the tears stream down you face. (see what i did there;)) Harry stands inside the flat not saying a word but just thinking of how much his words hurt you. He races to you and grabs your arm. "Baby i'm sorry, stay baby please, stay," Harry pleads, "What the hell? Why would I stay, i'm such a clingy bitch?" you spit back, "Listen, y/n, I know what i said and I know what i did but youre not leaving, please come back in side and i'll show you how sorry i am," you stand there with rain pouring down on both of you, thinking about his words echoing back in your head. You finally say, "How sorry?" Harry doesn't say a word, he just picks you up and you cling your legs around his waist and you grab his neck with your hands. He starts kissing you passionately, you guys are resembling the scene in the notebook. Harry brings you up to the bedroom and gently sets you down on the bed, still not breaking the kiss. He remove your wet blouse and jeans. "youre gorgeous babe," "Shut up and kiss me," you say anxiously, he smirks and does as told. HIs hands explore all over your body. You break from the kiss and remove all of his clothes leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers. You see his bulge and smirk, Harry notices you expression and says "All for you love," You pull down his boxers and do your job, Harry's head falls back in pleasure. You take it all in then all the way out. He pulls you up and start kissing you. He rips of your underwear then shoves 3 fingers in you. You moan in pleasure. He suddenly pulls them out leaving you frustrated. He whispers in your ear "You know the name, scream it," He shoves his huge length in you and you shout, "Harry!" He smirks and pumps agonizingly slow, "Harry! Faster," He knows exactly what he's doing, he whispers again in your ear, "Now, I am not the only one who should be sorry, you called me some rude names," He slows his pace which makes you scream, "Im sorry! Now go faster!" He starts pumping fast and hard, you moan and scream his name. The air is filled with the smell of sweat and moans. You both start to twitch. "Y/N i'm c-coming!" "I know babe me too!" You both release spill into each other. Harry falls ontop of you. You intwine your fingers in his hair. "Thats how sorry I am," He says in between breaths, you smile. Soon you fall asleep and suprisingly want a round two in the morning.