chapter 1 ♥

UPDATING :P! Cause someone made my damn morning with there comment! It will be Zayn's pov for only the first chapter and the rest will be in third person! HOPE THAT DOESN'T CONFUSE YOU! :) xx

o~o~o

Zayn

I wish I was old enough to be on my own. I hate my life here with my mean terrible parents. They were always making me do things like clean the house or clean the car or-

"ZAYN! GET DOWN HERE NOW AND CLEAN THE DISHES!"

And that too. They make me do everything like there arms and legs don't work. I rolled my eyes as my mom called me and I honestly just wanted to sit in my room and mope all day. I got up from the window and walked downstairs to see my parents waiting there for me tapping there foot in the same rhythm.

"Why didn't you come down right away when she yelled it out? do you want extra chores?" My dad asked as I shook my head quickly.

The last time he asked me that I had to clean there room and it wasn't such an easy job either. It was like they trashed it on purpose just to see me struggle.

"Well then too bad. Cause after you do them dishes your gonna clean..the attic." He smirked as my eyes gotten wide. No not the attic.

There's spiders and other living things there crawling or slithering. I remember my last time in the attic. I was 7 witch was three months ago and I used to be in the attic a lot to get away from them but something came and bit me on my arm. I still have the scar too.

"B-but I got bitten from something when I was up there. Please don't make me go back up there." I plead as they just chuckled waving me off.

"That's not my problem. Now go clean the dishes and the attic. NOW!" He yelled making me flinch and run to the kitchen.

I heard there loud laughter and I wanted to cry my eyes out like I do everyday. Nothing is different. Everything is the same and I just wish that one day I wouldn't have to deal with this anymore.

I was washing the dishes and was almost done when my mom came in there and put more dishes in there making me groan. I didn't know what she was doing until I felt a slap in the back of my head causing me to drop the glass plate I had in my hand on the floor.

"DAMMIT! YOU SON OF A BITCH! GO GET THE BROOM AND SWEEP THIS UP!"

I quickly obeyed as tears came from my eyes and went to the shed to get the broom. I came out and looked at the woods that I have been wanting to go to ever since I laid my eyes on it but every time I try I always got caught and pulled back into the house. Maybe I should try again.

I looked around to see if I was being watched by my parents and when the coast was clear I dropped the broom and quickly ran to the openning of the woods. It wasn't all that good looking as there were a lot of trees that were cut down. But I didn't care as I run in getting as far as I can without looking back.

~time skip~

I didn't know what time it was as I sat against the tree taking a little break from all the running I did. I'm pretty sure my parents are wondering why I didn't come back. But to me I think they don't care about me, all they care about is me cleaning the house for them. When I felt like I had enough energy I got up and just started to walk.

I then felt the need to say something to see if anyone was here like me. To see if anyone else was trying to get away from there terrible parents.

"Hello?" I said as I looked around. I heard a movement making me jump but I didn't run away. Instead I stood there waiting for someone to come out and greet me. Maybe there is someone here that's just like me.

"Little boy, you shouldnt be in the woods." A voice said making me snap my head in the voices direction. I looked up in the tree and saw that there were eyes staring back at me.

But not regular ones. Red ones.

o~o~o

So I kinda made like the prologue so hope you loved the first chapter! Zayn's parent's are just assholes right?!

Next chapter will be here soon!

Love u's

Byee!