Seven Minutes with Jihoon (P.O)

"Come on now, noona! Don't be shy!" Jihoon yells in that happy-go-lucky way of his, motioning for me to step forward.

I glare at him but then he pouts, and fakes looking hurt and I know I cannot stay mad at him. 

"Fine..." I sigh as I make my way through the crowd to the black top hat, bounded by a silky red ribbon. I stick my hands inside the hat, probing the items until my hands come across something soft and squishy and out of curiosity, I pick it up.

"Toto?" I gasp at the black and green stuffed plushie, as Jihoon snatches it out of my hands and his face flushes a bright red.

I know from being around Block B that Toto was Jihoon's favorite plushie and he always and I mean always cuddled with it when he slept.

Many "oooh" s and wolf whistles issued from around the room.

I heard Zico yell, "You get her, Jihoon!"

 "Show her who's the man!"Park Kyung hollered, winking.

With that, Jihoon's face became even more red and he looked down at his bee-like plushie in his hands. 

He looks so adorable like that. His innocent, shy face is really too cute. Oh god, how can I handle seven WHOLE minutes with him without accidentally--- No, it's not like that, I feel guilty thinking of him in such away...

"Come on now, let's not waste time!" Jaehyo exclaimed, shoving Jihoon towards the closet.

"You too! He can't play by himself, you know!" Kyung said, pushing you after him.

"Well, he does have Toto, that doesn't count as alone," Taeil grinned, and everyone collapsed in a heap with laughter, imagining Jihoon making out with his stuffed toy in the closet for seven minutes.

The door slams shut behind me, causing me to jump forward in surprise, unfortunately tripping over something in the darkness of the stuffy closet. I stumble and fall towards what I can only guess is the closet wall but collide head-on into Jihoon.

"Jihoon!" I gasp, rubbing my forehead, wondering how in the world I managed to do that since he was a good head or two taller than me. But, then I hear him straighten up to his full length, having been slumped over after dropping Toto.

"Careful, noona!" He said in that deep, husky voice of his as I accidentally stepped on his foot, trying to get some space in between us unsuccessfully. 

"Where are the lights in this thing?" I ask, and we both run our fingers over the walls till he finally finds it next to my shoulders and switches it on. The area became slightly more visible with the help of the small light bulb but not much.

I chuckle, "Checked everywhere except under my own nose..."

He laughs lightly, his face frowning slightly as he leaned against the wall, "You tend to do that alot, you know..." 

I squint at him in the dim lighting, "Tend to do what?"

"Check everywhere except under your own nose..." He says quietly, taking sudden interest in his sneakers.

What does he mean? I know I can be oblivious to my surroundings some times---

"I've been meaning to tell you since after I suggested that 'Spin The Bottle' game-- I chose that one on purpose to get an excuse to, you know... But your face when I proposed we should play it, you looked at me like I was this innocent kid who didn't understand but---"

On purpose? He chose that game to get an excuse? No, I must have heard it wrong, I mentally shake my head.

 "I was just surprised. It came out of the blue and---" I say, frowning in confusion.

I could see him playing with Toto's antennas as I glanced up at him, I didn't even notice him picking it back up. 

"Sorry..." I say, looking down.

"About what?" He asks, and I feel his gaze on me.

"It seemed like I really hurt you, I'm sorry...." I slowly look up into his eyes, beautiful almond-shaped eyes.

"You don't even know what you are apologising for!" he chuckles, shaking his head.

"I didn't know what else to say! Fine, I take it back," I say, sticking out my tongue.

He breaks eye-contact, looking back down at the floor, bringing his hand to his face, and sighed, "You don't know how much I want to tell you...."

"Hmm?" I ask, caught off guard, "Tell me what?"

Suddenly, I feel a pair of soft lips brush against mine breifly as he leaned down towards me. I could swear my heart stopped beating. He then pulled away quickly, his face bright red. 

"Sorry--- I---"

Even before I can stop myself, I press my lips against his, standing on my tip-toes to reach him. He kisses me back sweetly, his warm hands on my cheeks. We remain like this till we eventually have to pull away for breath. 

"Noona---" He whispered.

"Come on, Jihoon. No need for the formalities, call me Yun-Ri," I say, poking him in the stomach playfully.

He laughed, "Then you have to call me oppa."

"But I'm older than you!" I protest, giggling as he tickled me.

"Only by a few months..." He said, grabbing me by my waist, "No difference."

"It makes a difference!" I say, crossing my arms.

He leans down once again, this time he doesn't back out as he pushes away the hair from my face. Then, he pauses to whisper on my lips, "Did you really think I didn't know what 'Spin the Bottle' was?"

"I don't know... The way you said it implied that you had no clue," I smirk, "It's only natural because you always act so innocent..."

"That hurts," he pouts, "But, I'll show you that I'm not like that..."

He smashes his lips upon mine, pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss. I could not believe that Jihoon, the Jihoon who sleeps with a plushie called 'Toto' could kiss me like this. As if he could read your thoughts, his mouth leaves yours, trailing down your neck and back to your lips.

"Wow. Who knew you could kiss like that?" I ask when we pull away, biting my lip shyly.

"Ask that guy over there," he jokes, gesturing to Toto who was sitting on a pile of clothing behind us.

We both laugh, and I feel his fingers intertwine with mine.

Then, I remember something, "Jihoon-- Oppa, What did you mean about what you said earlier... About me not checking everywhere..."

"Didn't you notice? You tend to not notice what is right beside you, you just look around for what you want in places you can't reach."

I nod slowly, What he means is... I was crushing over Ukwon this whole time, having a one-side love when this whole time... Jihoon liked me. I even didn't notice how much I liked him back...

"I didn't even notice... I'm sorry---"

"ONE MORE MINUTE!" Zico yelled from outside the closet.

"GATHER ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND BELONGINGS. IT'S TIME TO CLOSE UP SHOP!" Kyung hollered.

"See? Not all people fall for your innocent act," I say.

Jihoon grins, "That may be the first time. But then again, Kyung can't help but think of everything that way..."

"True..." I admit, laughing to myself.

He pecks my lips one more time before Zico violently tears the door open, "False alarm, everybody. I guess this guy is as innocent after all." He turns around and winks at us as the next girl is chosen.

Maybe this guy's taste in games isn't so bad after all...