Chapter 57 Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh. My. Gosh. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit" the voice continued whispering.   

I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore them. My head hurt so badly and any sound felt like a jet taking off in my ear. Plus, the thought of being kidnapped didn't help soothe me.   

"Shit. Shit."  

I exhaled deeply, hoping to alert the person that I was awake and annoyed.   

"Shit, shit shit-"  

"Can you please shut it-" I snapped, opening my eyes and swiveling my head to face the voice. When I saw the owner of the voice, I almost had a heart attack. "-SKY?!"  

Her red puffy eyes met mine and I could how frustrated and confused and-let's just say she had a lot of emotions tied up in her brown eyes.   

"I'M SORRY!" she wailed and covered her face with her hands, sobbing.   

I reached out to pull her into an embrace, however, I was tied up.   

Just perfect.  

My hands and legs were tied up limiting my moving to nothing but squirming.   

My heart wanted to break at the sight of Sky crying.   

I don't remember the last time I saw her cry. Wait, I barely even remember the last time I saw her. So much has happened in the past few weeks, it's crazy.   

She sniffled and faced away from me. I feel like she has really distanced herself from me in the past couple of weeks. It's like she was afraid to tell me things. That also made my heart break. She doesn't deserve this.   

She's only fifteen for crying out loud. Fifteen.....  

"Sky, Sky, look at me" I begged, trying to get her to stop crying.   

She shook her head.   

"You must hate me" she spat.  

"Why would I hate you?"   

"Because I lied to you and got you kidnapped."  

I had to smile at that. We haven't seen each other in days and this is what she is complaining about? She was being so childish about this. Does she really think that she was the one who caused this? No. None of this was her fault.   

"I don't hate you."  

"But-but-but-"  

"Can you please untie me?" I suddenly asked.  

She looked a little uneasy and nervous.   

I had to close my eyes because the light was too bright and it was hurting my head. 

I began again, just with my eyes closed.

"What? Sky, just tell me."  

"I'm-I'm not allowed to."  

"Who said that-"  

The car we were in beeped and Sky hurried to sit back down in her seat.   

"Don't talk when they come back in" she sternly said to me, fear in her eyes.  

I nodded.  

"Pretend you are still unconscious"  

I did as she said, a little confused as to why she was so afraid.   

Not ten seconds later people got in the car.   

"Can't believe she escaped..." Matt muttered as he slid into the passenger's seat.