Some Roommate (Old Version)

Hooha84

32 parts / 76 pages, updated Aug 26, 2013

"He grabs one of my thighs with his other hand and wraps my leg around his sexy firm body. He starts pulling me into him as he pushes his body firmly into mine. Finally he grabs my waist with one arm and my thigh with the other and he picks me up off the ground carrying me to his car and setting me on top. He grabs both my legs and opens them with force and pushes his body between my legs and I wrap my legs around him as tight as I can. I can feel his hardness poking me firmly through his jeans. He grabs my face with both hands and kisses me hard shoving his tounge in my mouth. I freely open my mouth and let him in. It feels like the world is all in slow motion again. It's like I can feel every individual drop of rain as it hits my body."

First step moving out of parents house, second step finding a roommate. Kendra finally thought she was free. She's 21 and getting a place away from her parents. She never thought it was going to be this hard but when you end up with a sex crazed roommate that doesn't know the meaning of quiet or privacy then things can get a little complicated, especially when you run into half naked guys in your house always trying to hit on you.Then things start to spin a little out of control when she finds out that her boss is in love with her and she's afraid she might lose her job, her boyfriend starts blowing her off and she thinks she's starting to fall for one of these no good players.

13,802,536 reads

107,261 votes

11,804comments