Movies ~

MOVIES:

LIAM:

'Liam, you okay?' You look at Liam who's squeezing your hand, his body tense.

He nods.

'Is it too scary?'

'What? No! Of course not' He answers loosening his grip.

'I thought you were scared, that's all' He shrugs.

'Do you want to watch Toy Story?' You ask smiling, patting his hand.

'Yes please' He says sheepishly.

'Don't think I'm a wuss' He sighs.

'I don't baby. I love you' You give him a kiss and walk over to change the movie.

HARRY:

'Oh my god. I can't believe she was the killer. That's craazzy. Did you know?' You turn around, excited and see Harry fast asleep.

'HARRY!'

'Huh? What? Is it over?' He asks sleepily.

'Yes. I can't believe you slept through it!' You say, annoyed.

'I'm sorry babe, I promise I'll stay awake through the next one'

'We don't have to watch anymore if you don't want' You sigh getting up.

'Okay' He nods.

'I'm going to bed okay?' He gets up.

'Harry! You're supposed to say "No babe it's okay, let's watch more!"

'Oh' He looks confused.

'Just go' You throw a cushion at him, laughing.

'I love you! Night' He mumbles before crashing.

NIALL:

"Oh god. This movie is so bad" You think to yourself.

Niall had picked the movie, and you didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Suddenly you hear muffled sounds coming from your side.

You turn around to see Niall laughing silently, his body shaking.

'Why you laughing?' You look around the theatre.

'This movie is so ridiculous' He starts laughing louder, clutching his stomach.

'It is, isn't it?' You grin.

'So bad. I'm so sorry about this babe' He laughs.

Soon you both are in splits with the people next to you giving you dirty looks and 'shushing' you.

LOUIS:

'God, he just has to enter the room doesn't he? What an idiot' Louis remarks, irritated.

'No! Don't open the cupboard! Really, what an idiot' The British accent getting more sarcastic by the second.

'Lou, relax'

'Buh he's going to die, isn't he?'

'There you go. He's dead. I just hate stupid movies'

'Liar! I know you secretly enjoy them Lou' You look at him knowingly, grninning.

'Oh alright babe, you caught me' He kisses you, laughing.

'Let's watch another?' He gets up.

You laugh, deciding what to watch.

ZAYN:

'What is happening?' You ask, horrified as the 'make out' scene in the PG 13 movie starts getting steamy.

'I dunno, I swear it was a teen-film' He looks confused.

It was your 3rd date and you decided to have a nice romantic movie night at his place.

The main characters start taking off each other clothes only left in their underwear, moans filling the room.

'Turn it off!'

'I can't. Somethings wrong it..it's not..' He panics and then stops. Because on the screen the characters are naked and on the bed.

'Holy shit. I'm so sorry Y/N. I swear this wasn't planned' He apologizes, fumbling with the TV controls.

You burst out laughing at the entire situation. Zayn looks at you and joins in, both of you literally out of breath as the sex scene continues.