Chick Code #1: A Chick is always entitled to do something wild

"Aggie, does this cast make me look taller?"

"No Lisa, you stepping on your tippy toes to not put your weight on the cast makes you look taller. Now sit down, you're gonna exhaust yourself."

Out of nowhere but expected a ball of paper flew and nearly hit me on the head, but seeing as she is trying to balance herself on one foot she is already clumsy and sloppy when it comes to directions, so instead the paper flew three feet above my head.

"Missed me."

"Aggie, come on, I'm bored!" She whined and slopped on the bean bag near my desk, immediately showing regret on her eyes.

"Lisa, come on, I'm doing our homework while you whine; the least you can do is shut up and let me concentrate."

We are way late to hand in this 50 equations math homework, and while we have a good excuse, I don't wish to encourage minus points for being later than we already are.

You see, Lisa, being as eccentric as she is decide to take a stroll on the park last Saturday to calm herself down from this fight she had with her mom. Me being her best friend I had to stop everything I was doing and help her calm down, along with Anthony and Julius, our male-side chicks, or one of the chicks. While at this park Anthony noticed the skating area and decided to chat up with some old skating buddies he had, ex-skateboarded, broke his knee twice so his mom forbade him from it.

Here we were four single people, three interested in boys, on a skating area full of a bunch of hot skater boys.

Long story short, I got my eyes of Lisa for a minute to try and help Julie find a gay skater and the next thing I know she's attempting a skateboard trick that should never be attempted by anyone who has never even touched a skateboard in all her life. Broken right knee, right elbow and hand, two right ribs, cracked her pelvic bone a bit and dislocated her right shoulder. We nearly had to put her mother in the hospital along with her of how much that woman was hyperventilating.

I being the worrisome crazy friend I am ran to help, and while I was off about her landing by five feet the skateboard did manage to find me. Hit me like a bullet on my stomach. Doctors say I was lucky it hit on my stomach and not upper, for it would have broken my ribs and with the force of it the broken pieces would have punctured my lungs. Still, it did cause internal bleeding, and lots and lots of vomiting for around four days.

So I spent a week in the hospital, and hid for another in Lisa's hospital room.

Finally, she was dismissed, seeing how well she was recovering; pelvic fixed, shoulder fixed and her ribs were healed way faster than expected. Her grandma thinks it was her praying. I think Lisa is just one lucky bitch to have not died and her luck has yet to run out.

"The teacher said we have time!"

"And I say I'm gonna do it now and hand it in tomorrow. If you want to use your time so much I'll just not do yours and let you do it whenever you feel like time is up." I replied pushing my pencils forward to emphasize my displeasure.