"ALL RIGHT, since everything is done here I guess we will get going now. Darling, be nice!"

"Oh Rupert. she is lovely! No need to worry." We all got up, but Jacob left, going upstairs. I stayed down of course and saw my parents off.

The doors closed, "Well, let the butler show you to your room."

I nodded and got led up the stairs to the second to last room. The butler knocked on the door, "Come in!" the door opened and I saw that arse laying on the bed with his hands under his head. He turned his attention to us and looked away releculantly. The butler set my things down and gestured me to walk in, I did. He closed the door behind him. I looked around, but I only saw one bed. I blinked a couple of times.

"What?", he spat.

"Isn't there another bed?"

He huffed, "Nope."

"Well then, where the hell am I supposed to sleep?!" He sat up and crawled off of the bed. He walked up to me and leaned in, I leaned back.

"Here, with ME."

I smacked him on the head, pushing it back. He was mad alright. "Number one, personal space! Number two, I am NOT sleeping in the same bed with a stranger."

"Well then, that's your problem."

I stormed out and down the stairs to the King & Queen. They were enjoying tea but soon turned their attention towards me.

"Yes, dear?" The Queen asked.

I took a deep breath, "I AM NOT SLEEPING IN THAT BED WITH HIM!"

They looked at each other, "Well, we can break that rule." She smiled but I can tell her plans were changed. "We will give you your own room. I know he can be difficult." I let out a sigh of relief and watched as the butler lead me to another room. It was ONE room away from that arse, it will just have to do. The maids unpacked my things and placed them all in the walk in closet. As soon as they left I pulled out my phone. I called one of my own servants and told them to bring my car over here. It came in a matter of minutes and I rushed out and hopped in. My car was and always has been my life saver. I was pulling out of the driveway when I saw a girl leaving the Castle. I know she isn't one of the staffs and by the way she was dressed, she looked dirty. I pulled on a stank face and drove off to town. It was about thirty minutes out but hey, it was worth it. I parked my car and got out. It was rather pink outside. The sun wasn't far from setting. I walked around and got approached, my people asking for pictures together and autographs, I didn't mind. My eyes set onto this little flower boutique. It was adorable, it had a cute little sign with hearts blossoming out of it's name. I walked in and started looking around. I was now happy, the anger was no longer within me. I took some pictures to savor the moment. After some time, I headed out of the store, it was dark now. I took my time walking back to my car and saw a couple holding each other's hand smiling away, amazing. I slid into my car and relaxed for five minutes until I decided to pull off. I rode home, my wheels rolling on the soft pavement below, the radio playing at a low volume. I was constantly yawning and finally reached the Castle again.I parked my car on the road along with the others that were owned by my new family, some family. I like them, really, I do, but not..him. I made my way into the palace and walked up to my room. I opened my door and switched the light on. I walked to the bathroom taking everything off me, and soon I slipped into the shower. The water beat against my back and chest, the heat made me all bubbly and happy. I finished up some time later. I got out, the bathroom was steaming hot, I wiped across the mirror seeing my face. Exiting the bathroom I went into my closet. I choose a tank top and short shorts. I slipped into bed feeling all fuzzy and soon realized AURORA! I got up and rummaged through my things looking for the green frog with a yellow tummy and a purple bow at the back of her neck. She was my plush pet and I loved her so dearly! I couldn't find her, so I sat on the floor bewildered. Surely they know how much she means to me.