Double Trouble a Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy love story

The two identical twins walked down the sidewalk linked together by their elbows. You would never guess these two girls were sisters let alone twins. They were polar opposites by looks. Cat had chin length purple hair and Becca had chin length dark brown hair. Both extremely fit girls with bright green eyes, about 5’5 each so on the shorter side. Cat wearing long dark wash jeans that looked to be painted on with a floral printed crop top that stopped about 4 inches from her naval, and Becca wore light wash jeans with a white tank and nude heels. One preppy and one a little more rebellious looking. But these girls are more alike than different.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73148662

            Stepping into the chilly building on the warm august day was something welcomed by Becca and Cat. Sticking together they laughed down the hallway looking for their new boss’ office. Turing heads as they walked by doors they finally found the office of the head honcho. They both knock twice.

“come in” the voice mumbled

“hello Mr. McMahon” both girls smiled as they walked in and sat down.

“Cat! Becca! I am thrilled to have you here” he raved, for once truly honored by their presence.

“we are thrilled to be here sir” both girls said together.

“lets get to work shall we girls?” he asked hopefully

“lets” cat said excitedly

About an hour later, both girls walked out of the room holding their heads a little higher and with a completely new lease on life. Shaking the purple hair from her face Cat sat upon the nearest crate and sighed contently.

“it is surreal” becca added in

“I can’t even process what is happening today.” Cat said honestly

“yesterday we were on the streets, and now we’ve got a home Catty!” becca exclaimed while hugging her sister.

The two were extremely close and had a twin telepathy thing where they could almost communicate with each other through their minds.

The duo walked out of the building arm in arm and back into their uncertain world for the last time.

The next morning the girls got ready in their gym locker room. Showered and dressed to impress the girls got back to the stadium with time on their side.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73150074

Walking into the now crowded stadium the women hurried to the room where their first meeting would take place, standing in the far back corner of the room so to go unnoticed. The room filled quickly and they were only talked to by few people, so it was good.

“hello everyone, as you know I have called this meeting today to tell you the new way that we are going to broaden the spectrum that is the WWE.” Mr. McMahon spoke loudly

“I would like to introduce to you the two newest members of our roster Becca and Cat McAllister” he said proudly.

Everyone looked behind them to try to spot the girls. With Cats bright hair, it was an easy find. With the meeting concluded, the divas and superstars swarmed. Leaving Cat and Becca little room to breathe.

JEFF’S POV

“did you see the new girls?”

“yea I saw them, they are smoking” matt said quietly

“that one with the purple hair is right up my alley” I admitted to my brother.

CAT’S POV

Thank the lord we got to the hotel.

“I like it here” I said softly

“me too sissy” bec said

“this is the first time we have had a bed since the fire” I said sadly

“hey no tears, we are making something of us! We are following our dreams” Becca said while wiping a tear that had fallen.

Just as they were both about to do their own thing, there was a knock at the door.