Chapter 9

Chapter 9

                                                                                   *Blaze*

A camping trip…that would be interesting. I smiled as the English teacher announced about the compulsory trip we were going to have day after tomorrow. That would be the perfect opportunity to tame Tiana. Scary woods and a beautiful girl…what could go wrong?

“Hey man…why are you smiling?” Liam nudged me suspiciously.

“Nothing,” I fixed my eyes on him and smirked.

“Yeah sure…you want me to believe that?” he rolled his eyes. “Do you think I don’t know that you won’t be up to any good during the trip?”

I laughed, “You know me so well.”

“Why can’t you get into a stable relationship for a change?” he frowned checking the text messages on his mobile.

“Totally,” I said peeking in to read the text message he had received from his girlfriend.

She had texted, “Where in d world r u? u didn’t even meet me in the mornin before d classes started n Kayla saw u getting cosy wid Michelle. Wat's all dis? Is dere sumthinn I shud kno?”

“That is what I desire in my heart,” I pointed towards his mobile’s screen, “A nice stable relationship with an amazingly understanding girl.”

“Stephanie is amazing alright. You wouldn’t know what a relationship means because you've never been in an actual one. This is just a silly misunderstanding..... you know what a bitch Kayla is. She fills Stephanie’s ears with nonsense,” he said while furiously messaging back to his Stephanie.

“It’s out of my basic understanding how you bear all this drama,” I said getting up from my chair as the English class got over.

“Blaze!” a girl with black hair clung to my shoulder.

“Marina…” I grinned as Liam rolled his eyes for the second time and dashed out of the class to meet Stephanie of course.

“Can you come over to my house this evening?” she asked, “I’m having some problems with my science assignment and I could use some help.”

Well, that meant she wanted a make out session with me or why do you think a girl would invite me? Marina had invited me over her house before and I was proven right. That time I couldn’t go; I was going to work my way through someone else; a certain blonde who had stolen my heart…for the time being at least. I cursed my attention span at times; why did I get bored with one girl in such little time? Was because there were too many to choose from? The minute I thought I’d found the sexiest girl a sexier one came along and proved me wrong.

“I've got some work Marina,” I said taking her arm of my shoulder gently and holding her hand.

“Oh,” her pink mouth made a soft ‘o’.

“Some other time then,” I said hopefully and left the English class.

My phone started to buzz. I prayed silently that it wasn’t Kara; I’d already had enough with her. She had really started to annoy me.

Ah…it was Vivienne.

“What’s up Viv?” I smiled. It had been a long time since she last called.

“Blaze…how have you been? It’s been so long hun,” her chirpy voice said.

“I know right? I’ve been the same old you know.”