Introduction Gone Wrong

Chapter 8 guys! Ahh! I'm so excited. I feel like this is starting off pretty well. If you guys can't tell, Macey is coming in at New Moon, not Twilight, I think it'll continue till the end of the series. I'm not entirely sure yet. Please please leave feedback! I would love to hear y'all's thoughts!!

Picture to the right is Macey's wolf. I wanted it to resemble Jacobs, sort of to show that they're related.

Dedication is to Mera2876. She wrote an awesome book called Born Immortal. It is an AMAZING book! So check it out!!

____________________________________________________

7:57 a.m. La Push Reservation

I'm sure that I look like a wreck right now. Thank goodness I'm not wearing makeup, or else I would look like a raccoon.

After standing there, probably looking like a total idiot, I sit on a small bench to my left, and pull out my phone to send a text and let Isaac know I was okay.

Apparently I'm supposed to find somebody with the last name Black. I don't know mom's maiden name, but Emmie Black has such a better ring to it than Emmie Stone. Why couldn't she stay here? This looks like such a nice place to be.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a tall, half naked guy in jean shorts. He has short black hair, and is super muscular, with a tattoo of some sort on his arm.

“Excuse me, can I help you?”

I finally look up, still not meeting his eyes, and immediately regret it. He's so intimidating. It's like he commands the area around him. Maybe he's a leader of a group or something.

“Um. I'm looking for the Blacks?”

He looks at me curiously, and starts walking, gesturing for me to follow. I'm sure he thinks I'm insane. Who would dress like this and walk in the rain? Oh wait. Me.

He stops so suddenly that I run into his back. He is super hot. Temperature wise, although he is cute.

He turns around and points to a small red house, with a little porch and a screen door.

“Thank you.” I say to his retreating backside.

Here we go.

I step onto the porch just as someone is coming out. I end up running into the rock hard chest of yet another half naked guy.

“I hope this isn't going to be like this all the time.” I mumble to myself

“Well gee I'm so sorry that we're such an inconvenience for you. Why don't you just fly back to wherever the hell you came from and leave us alone.”

I look up to meet the eyes of what I assume is my cousin, he looks surprised for a brief second at seeing the color of my eyes. Before his face is wiped clean, except for a look of stony rage.

I spit at him, his anger igniting mine “You think this was my choice? How fucking stupid are you! My mother died. Get it? Died. I have no other option but to live with you! I can't believe that you have the nerve to even speak to me like that!”

He lets out an unmistakable growl “You're 17, you could have stayed.”

By this point, we're standing in the middle of a makeshift circle that the houses make. I was roughly 5.7” and I was clearly no match for his 6.5” build.

I'm shaking with rage. How dare he talk down to me? We were equals here! What an ass!

My voice deadly calm “What did you just say to me?”

He smirks and says “You should have stayed.”

I growled and I don't know what happened next. It felt like my bones were breaking, I was on fire and my body was expanding and contracting all at once. My teeth were growing. There was pain everywhere, and that's all I could feel.

It was over as soon as it happened. Before I knew it, where my cousin was, was a wolf. Not a regular one either, this one was huge.

He growled and snapped his teeth at me and we were on each other within seconds. I don't know what I was doing, but instinct told me I needed to win. We were biting each other, pulling tufts of fur out, and rolling around on each other, trying to get the advantage.

Four other wolves came bounding over, two pulling me off of him. Two pulling him off of me.

I bite and snap at the wolves holding me, breaking away easily and running into the forest.

Run. Don't stop. That's all that I could think about. My thoughts weren't on what I did, or even the fact that I'm a wolf. I just ran.

I remember feeling the hunger Isaac told me about. And I vaguely remember hunting down several deer until I was full.

I fell into a half sleep state, not exactly sleeping but still not entirely awake.