Princess Charming

Author: LovelyOwls

Over 1.77M Reads

Over 28K Favorites

(Completed)

40 Parts

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school that do everything to get a boyfriend. But she knew that fairy tales didn't exists, there was no Prince on a white horse, no castle and no happily ever after. Well that's what she thought...

No, Isabelle was different, and that's exactly the reason why Nathan Blake was interested in her. Nathan Blake, son of Franklin and Valerie Blake. A rich, playboy who didn't have a care in the world, but went along with his father decisions anyway.

But his father was seriously ill, and he knew he'd have take over the business. And that's when he meets Issabelle, only one visit to her school (that the Blake's fund) and he was instantly attracted to this clumsy but beautiful girl that could help reveal that he has a heart.

However, Isabelle is stubborn, and whenever Nathan confronts her about how he feels, she chooses to ignore it. But where will this take Nathan and his Princess Charming, especially when they might have to spend their life together?

[Trailer at the side by nessquik]

[This is not an actual Princess story about royalty or anything. It's just the name]