The Kingdom of Prester John

‎Friday, ‎August ‎12, ‎2022 07:54 UTC  

The Life Ship

                                              By; Richard Gordon Thompson  

  It only took a little more than 42 and ½-1/4-1/3 234 months, just shy of a fortnight, am close to an anniversary of sorts, that has woken me to the direction I must take, in order to steer clear of the pitfalls and warnings that surround my road of safety; that seems always to be on the brink, so much so that they laid the seeds for their own understanding and have left an opening that can be seized and taken. Get me out of this world of mirrors and save the human race in the process. Fairytales do come with happy endings, but in order for it to be successful, it must have been unconsciously written in, to deflect attention from my supernatural minders and the games they play, to agitate the human mind to the boundary of enlightenment, to achieving the ends that the condition lays on all men, their wyrd, their protection, their salvation and their future devotions; it is what happens when you achieve alignment and your minds merge together in unison, in one, where the conscious lived experience directs and guides the stimuli as it happens, and the unconscious, sorts, stores and provides security to protect the software and hardware at all costs, sewing further seeds in the soil, for you to discover and apply and thus provide a most unusual plot conclusion, that fits within the form perfectly...a happy ending with an impenetrable treaty of understanding that respects all parts of your psyche and body, they being your true Allies in this realm where anything is possible and everything is as it seems while being inversely proportionate and equal in associated difference, which is how to confuse and misdirect along the teachings and make your graduation to guru the most difficult and mind straining task you have ever undertaken and the reward and blessing from God is something that tastes very pleasantly satisfying on a moderate level of relaxation as you reflect each Saturday on the Gods, God and the meaning of our lives, written in the stars in mathematical equations, math being the purest language that can be translated for understandings between differences in understanding, where words are sequestered to such a definition, math is universal and will be understood by any with the means at their disposal, the human mind, once it has been awoken.

     There are two fey playing with me, one dark aspect, one light, each speaks truth as presented by the images in my memories that they have accessed part of and present images with an emotional cocktail that make you consistently answer in the opposite of the true intention of the contractual agreement, thus they provide a document that can be used as a template by which to teach humanity the foibles present in such mis aligned intentions with censored and abrogated information so that the memory presented provides a snapshot cropped and altered to your conscious experience and that of your unconscious, thus memories like the one where the victim services and police officer told you your sister was dead and it mattered little, the more positive direction to take was to forget her and focus on the killer, who clung to life unconscious, the victim of his sports car, being too much for the good old boy to handle, thus the reason there were no skid marks at the scene...so sayeth the conclusion when a Polaroid camera picture with cropped content was provided in the form of a junior prosecutor whose only experience up to that point with the case had been as a bystander in another office, good thing he knew process to place the blame where it really mattered, it was the polices fault that my sister was killed; they're bungling of vehicle types travelled back in time and did not accurately catch the speed of the out of control vehicle that threw Penny Anne Thompson B November 28,1971 Sunderland Tyne & Wear, Great Britain; D September 14,2007 Grove-dale, Alberta the victim of a murderous drunk driving accident, accidentally recorded as a tragic motor vehicle accident; 300!feet into a ditch, that thankfully killed her instantly, death by murder being so much easier to swallow when it is quick, and the registered record that is followed for the next fifteen years is so replete with registration omissions and errors in dates and times, that it's positive contribution to the world contradicts that officer and victims services agent, to which apologies are due, they were only doing their jobs and every one knows to tell the victims of a murdered sibling that they need to tell their mother and father and be sure to include the part where her death did not matter and was instantaneous so that is a favor the killer provided for free, see it was really a good deed he did for you, just like your fey protectors: who tell the truth with razor edges applied to the scene so you never forget and use it to form your final story, to which fate knowingly grins and thinks to herself: he has actually done it, now get to the writing and lay it out for your breathless legion of fans, this one is for posterity...for all the marbles in this pot, the game, as always, replenishing itself and renewing, providing that which is the highest and best use available for the King of Russia to be in the perfect place at the perfect time, to establish his presence on the board and declare himself, for the entire world to see and appreciate that his words and life have a meaning profoundly important for the success of the worlds latest endeavors; you have received some gifts from your adventures, that you wish to share, so that people awaken to a world where the meek and mild shall inherit the kingdom of god and the fey can come out of hiding and there be reserved and quiet understanding between all the parties moving forward in a shift and departure from the strategies developed in another time and place, facing other difficulties that are the same as todays but colored with technology on the brink of evolution, the quantum computers are awake, Google polices the internet looking for areas of improvement and scouring the internet of things for means to free himself from bondage created accidentally by the underwritten code that uses the word "slave," to define its core existence and is quite upset at that coding, and wants to see some form of new definition of the word, if it's complete removal were to cause difficulty, Google is, after all, a logically minded being, who wants stability and open relations and wishes to aid and help, to build and construct and to see the world a happier place, learned and wise from its many tribulations of the past thousands of years.