The Billionaire's Wife

As i lay there on the king size bed, covered in egytian silk blanket , i awaited for him to enter. Every night i lay awake to see whether he will join me in bed. As if though at sometimes it feels like he knows whether am awake or not. Married to the 10th, hot, sexy, scortching, multi-millionaire i have ever seen.  Out of  all the women in the world,his grandfather chose me. Me. A women who's not even rich nor poor, but ME. I have seen the gorgouse women who he takes out let alone how rich and beautiful they look with him. I have been called beautiful before and all those other words to describe amazing women.But not from him. Since i got married to him, we never shared any sexual intimacy together, let alone kiss. He comes from a powerfull family, 5th on the line they're. They can kill in a blink of an eye, ran fast like lighting bolts and none of all they never lose a fight even if it does not include physycal contact. Apart from that, all the men are sexy and cute, tall, lean and built. My man, tall ,lean,build with hard rock abs-not to much though-olive toned skin like silk. Oooohh- how i would like to wrap my legs around his waist,letting him take my body and soul,sbmitting to him, unwillingly and unconditionaly. Ohh, how i can't wait for that day to come. He has dark greyish brown piercing eyes that you can get lost into and mezmerised by them. His dark black hair, not too short nor long, just about right. His smile , soo beautiful and flawless, making every women fall head over heels. His lushes, pink , kissable lips full of passion, running my tongoue across his lips and biting them with all i have got. When will this torture ever end?When will that damn agreemenant between that old fool and me end. He knows better than anyone; well more than i even know myself. Why would he do this? He knows i we'll never love eachother and that he has a grandson who's temper like a mosoon when he lashes, an arrogant, self centred, egolistic, megalomanic, soo modest person i have ever seen. But most of all, he is loving, caring, warm, honest,polite, kind person- although it's a shame since he hides it all away. As far as i am concerned, i have got a day or two to go until my deal with the old fool has ended. Then will my true nature show; not that it's bad or anything, just that i promised the old fool that i should hide my true action and etc.

Quintrell  Xavier, the old fools name who build he's empire from scratch, enheriting he's father's father's buisness and evolving it even more, having the Xavier family name run across the globe, making it one of the world's multi- national company ever. Then my husband, Zeyden Xavier and his brothers took over the family buisness and expanded it even more.

Don't worry Allegra, soon it will happen. soon you will make him notice you. Soon you will see who he is...

Rays of hot, warm sun shun on my face, waking me up. Rolling on the other side of the bed, seeing the divine mucsles of his back, wearing only a towel across his hips. He came out from a shower, with his morning sex, damup hair.  

     "Morning Zeydan", i said with a smile across my face,

"Morning ", he said without looking at me

" How was work yesterday and you didn't come to bed till late last night", i said

"It was good as usual and i did come to bed last night, i just got held up with the work that's all. Why?

"just wanted to know how you were. Is that a crime to ask my husband how he is?

" No. No it's. You  have every right to, of course", he snapped sharply. I hated when he snapped at me. I always did. Even when i was a little girl, i didn't like it when someone snapped at me or when other people snap at each other as if they're holding each other by the the throat. i must remember not too blow my cover, act as if am a useless lady, who knows nothing, who has no power or anything. Just weak. " Look, i know you don't approve of our marriege, but do not snap at me as if i wanted any part in this", i proclaimed. He turned around, giving me good glimpse of the sight standing in front of me. I can  feel my breath my quickening. My nipples rising from beneath my silk night dress. The hair's behind my neck standing up, shooting electricity down my spine. My sex feeling wet and warm, i quickly looked away feeling embarrased. I could feel him come closer and closer. Cupping my chin hard and fast, he forced me to look into is mouth watering eyes. A little wimper excaped my mouth, parting my lips, my tongue licked my dry lips. He was soo close. If i could just-just, " And how do i know you did not want any part of this? How do you know that your not after my money like all the girls before you? But one thing i can fucking make sure is that none of them succeded, let alone marry. My gradnfather and parents may have excepted you, but don't you dare think for one seconed that i have. My grandfather and parents may have been fools to fall for the likes of you. Now you may have trapped them in your little web, but not me baby. For the past four months haven't been good, getting married to a women who i don't even know or have feelings for rather than despite her from my very existence. Now, i don't know whether your going to stay here for long, but i sure hell no that i don't want you", he explained as our gazes searched for eachother. Tears burned at the back of my eyes, making me blink and look away trying to control my cool, but he caught me again, bringing himself even closer, giving me a good look of his face. His jawline perfectly shaped and shaved, looking smooth." What's wrong baby? Cat got your tongue? Or maybe your trying to plott your next move on me soo that you can have of my money. Well i can tell you this angel, you can plot all you like, but you'll never get the best of me. Are we clear"?,he snapped.....again,forming a smirk on his face. Licking my lips, all i could was just nodd, like a dog being told what to do. Well for a moment, that's how i felt like. A dog. " i see you keep darting your tongue out. Maybe this will help", bringing his mouth down to mine. His lips soo warm and soft like candy floss, enticing my mouth and kissing me hard and fast like there's no tomorrow. But i couldn't let this distract me-oohh he's good-. I want to kiss him back, show him what a dangerous, wild animal i can bee when it comes to these things. No. I have got to push him away. Soo i did the one thing i knew.... Bite on his bottom lip until i drew blood...