The Lamb.

July 4th, 1912 - Columbia

You stood up as the man charged over to you then swiftly grabbed a wine bottle hitting him in the face with it. "Gaaahhhh!!! My eyes Boss my eyes! I can't see!" The man rolled around on the floor groaning in pain. You began to grab for another bottle when the man shot the glass causing it to shatter into a thousand shards. You grabbed for another but you stopped once you felt a gun pressed against the side of your head. "Grab another bottle and I'll blow ya to bits sweetie." He said, you took your hand away from the bottle. He smiled and put the gun down and putting his hands around your waist. "See? That wasn't so bad was it baby?" He said licking his cigarette smoking lips at you. 'Booker where are you?' You thought to yourself and then all of a sudden you felt your dress rip more than what it was when you did it youself. This made you gasp out of shock know this man was acually doing this to you.

He began to cup your breasts and brush both of his thumbs across your sensitive nipples. You blushed and softly bit your lower lips and tightly shut your eyes, all you could think about is Booker comming in you stop this pervert but the next thing you know is the man putting you on your back and him on top of you. "Get off of me!" You screamed at the man. He laughed as you struggled with him, he leaned in to kiss your neck. "Don't fight it baby,  I'll be as gentle as possible..." he mumbled while kissing and licking your neck she stood up and began to take off his belt but he stopped once he took the belt out of one loop. "Don't even think for a second that I'm gonna let you have at with her." The rugged voice said and it brang a smile to your face knowing who it was, your hero, Booker. "I don't know who the hell you are but if you think that some little ass pistol is gonna scare me than your fucking wro-" The man couldn't complete his sentence due to Booker shooting him from the back of his head. The man's lifeless body feel at your feet you quickly stood up and wrapped your arms around Booker. He began to blush and then he slowly put his arms around you. "Come on, I found a way to get to Monument Island we should hurry." Booker said as he took your hand and ran though the halls. There was a cruch themed room were men in white a lavender clokes were praying along with a man in all black and then Ravens comming from his body swarming around his body.

Booker handed you a rifle and point it to the man in the black. "I'm going to try and take out the others while you go for the man in black. Got it?" Booker ordered.

Moments later once you finally won the shoot out, Booker got another interesting Vigor and the two of you began to make way for Monument Island "Booker, there is a gate up ahead but I don't think we can make it in there we have to find another way around it... But how?" You asked while looking around until you saw a fraight hook that would be perfect to jump onto and off of. "Booker look!" You showed it to him. Booker smiled at you and patted your head lightly. "Good eye Kid." Booker laughed. He grabbed you and hopped omto the hook and swiftly off of it. "Alright (Y/N), lets go meet... The Lamb." Booker said opening the doors.

Well, you guys are about to meet The Lamb known as Elizabeth Comstock! Will this be a pleasant escape? STAY TUNED AND STAY STRONG!!!
Btw, wow! 900+ readers!? Please share the book with friends I love knowing you guys are so interested in my work!