+ chapter nineteen +

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

As she lay, cozied up against his strong arms, Alexa couldn't help herself but smile

As she lay, cozied up against his strong arms, Alexa couldn't help herself but smile. The night they shared had been amazing. She never knew how many sexual endeavours she could experience in one night; and they turned out to be a lot.

She let out a quiet sigh, tilting her head to look up at him and her smile broadened. Xander was fast asleep, looking as peaceful and relaxed as ever. His long eyelashes sat on his high cheekbones and his perfectly structured nose had a slight crooked curve near the top, as if he had broken it before.

His long black hair was sloppily scattered around the pillow, it wasn't very long, it almost reached right below his ears, but it was full of volume. It was the perfect amount of length and thickness for her to grab a hold of when she wanted to feel every fibre of his being against hers.

A slight stubble was growing around his chin, adding a bit of a rugged look to his handsome face. Alexa sat up, propping her weight on her elbow and continued admiring his sleeping form. The more she looked at him, the more she wanted to touch him and trace his sculpted body.

He seemed like a masterpiece, hand-carved by gods from the purest stone ever made.

His hard, broad chest rose with every soft breath he took, bringing her head up along with it and she snuggled closer to his naked body. His body warmth simply made the sheets a bit warmer, but it was a comfortable type of temperature, even with the hot weather outside.

Alexa pressed a soft kiss to the underside of his jaw, right where one of her favourite scars was and closed her eyes as she laid on his chest, just listening to his heart beating steadily.

When she was a teenager, she remembered wanting to lay in bed with her significant other and just listen to his heart. If she felt comfortable and felt happy, she would know it was love. Of course, there were other factors, but Xander seemed to meet all of them.

She just didn't know if what she felt for him was love or attachment. They had been together for six months and they were amazing. He was sweet, caring, understanding, extremely intelligent and had the looks of a god.

The more she thought about having stronger feelings for him, the more scared she became. Whilst they made love the previous night, she had mumbled something along the lines of loving him - it had been during an örgasm, so she wasn't sure if he took her seriously and she didn't know if it was just a spur of the moment, but the words had left her lips.

If he acknowledged what she had said, Xander didn't mention anything of the matter. He simply continued worshipping her body as if it was a temple-and she loved it all.

He made her feel butterflies-actually he made her feel gigantic bird flapping their wings in her stomach. Like those extinct birds that were around during the dinosaur time-it was that bad.