Not an update!

Sorry peeps this is not an update but I will have one for you this weekend hopefully.

So in this notice I'd like to tackle a few issues. First of all I made a few changes to The Hamilton Charm. Talia and Cassio decide to take a break from their relationship before Talia heads off to Rome on the business trip with Iver. Other than that nothing else has changed, Cassio still proposes when she returns and blah blah blah. So technically this means that she only cheated on Cassio once before they were really dating so she isn't a total slut.

Secondly I made the change because of the amount of comments there were about Talia being a slut. Obviously i appreciate your opinion and thanks to everyone who did comment, I just felt that some of it was a little unnecessary. I can 100% understand why you think that she is a slut but I really just think that she was confused about her emotions above everything else. I don't think she intentionally meant to hurt Cassio. And she only really said yes to Cassio because of her problems with her father. She didn't want to end up with an asshole like her father and that is why she picked Cassio because Iver at that time was a total dickhead.

I tried to make Talia into a three dimensional character that you hated and loved at times but also someone that you could relate to. We all make mistakes, it's a part of human nature and I tried to convey this in Talia. Because not everything works out perfectly in life there will always be broken hearts, bruised egos and tears along the way.

Thirdly I would like to point out that even though she is pregnant it doesnt really matter that she was having some fun with Thibaud. So what if she is pregnant and was with Cassio previously it has been like 3 months. Also she is single so why shouldn't she have fun while she can. I just don't understand why she has to become a nun just because she is pregnant.

Anyway thats a wrap I think. I haven't got much else to say besides the fact that I'm fucked for my two massive tests tomorrow.

Oh and thanks for being the best fans/readers a writer could ask for mwahh :* !

Anyway have a nice day/evening,

Lots of love,
LilMissSarcastic xox