Bio

Name: sukuna
Age: 1,000
Likes: eating woman and children, causing disasters For gods and humans, and laughing at his son's failure and measurery

Dislikes: the gods(even his father), his son being pathetic, being compare to the other demigods(because sukuna believes he's stands above heaven and hell)

Eyes: blue(calm)~red(angry or excited)

Hair: pink

Looks:

Personality: sukuna is selfish, cold- hearted, immoral, exceptionally sadistic

Personality: sukuna is selfish, cold- hearted, immoral, exceptionally sadistic. When he was free from his prison by brunhilde, he commented, implying the slaughter of woman and children and likeing them to maggots crawling around.

Physical Abilities: 
Immense strength
Immense speed
Immense reflexes
Genius level intelligence
Genius strategies and manipulator
Master hand to hand combatant

-------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

Cleave: he is capable of using the wind to his advantage to cut his target in close and long range by manipulating the wind to slash his target for him. In close range, the only thing he could do is be fast enough to cut his target without them noticing it.

Dismantle: sukuna adjusts his slashing attack to fit his opponents who are gods or demigods toughness and endurance to cut them down in one swoop.

The Flaming hell arrow: one of sukuna's elements is hell fire which is on same level of heat as the sun itself.
Sukuna manipulate he's flames into a shape of arrow and shoot it at he's target, when the target is hit by it they suffer a slow and painful death.

Domain expansion, malevolent shrine: A technique sukuna created himself. The technique take the form of a Buddhist shrine that has been disfigured to enshrine a demon which is reflection of sukuna's reputation in
Greek history. Sukuna can customize the range of his technique up to 200 meters. Anything with divinity will be
Hit with cleave and inanimate objects are destroyed with dismantle. Last time he use this technique was when all the greek gods came together to try and defeat sukuna, but once he use his technique the gods were greatly damaged and had to retreat, and half the land of greece and 4,000 people were killed and half chunk of the lands of Greece were destroyed.

Fire manipulation: sukuna can manipulate fire at will

Wind manipulation: sukuna can bend the wind to the point when the wind that sukuna manipulate make contact with something, it slashes the target in half or if the opponent has high endurance then it will leave a huge slash mark on the targets body making the target bleed.

Binding vow: a gift and curse for sukuna, if sukuna makes a binding vow to someone he have to keep his promise or if he breaks it, he's power decrease to 20%. If he keep his promise he gains 30% boost in his power