[53.2] #100STHHHisMessages

Continuation of the last chapter. re-read it if you want to feel it more. And please play the song. <3

53.2

Mico's POV

[Now Playing: See You Again by Wiz Khalifa]

Enzo went near us, smiled at us. Classic Gutierrez.

No way. No way! He can't be serious with us right now. No! He needs to tell me that he's just telling us this 'sick' bullshit because he wants Hope back.

No way! He's not sick! No! No way!

"Bullshit! Are you seriously toying with me now Gutierrez because if you are then this is a low blow dude!" I pushed him... but gently.

I don't usually cry, but this dude is pushing me to my limits.

He lowered his head, and smiled. No! No!!!

"BAWIIN MO! Tangina Gutierrez, kung nagsisinungaling ka lang dahil gusto mong bawiin si Hope, bawiin mo na 'to. Hindi nakakatuwa!" I was pushing him gently, but he's trying to reach out to me. Hindi ko na namamalayan umiiyak na talaga ako.

I looked at him then he suddenly cried with me. He looked at Bryle who's also crying with Venice. Si Chelsea naman umiiyak na din katabi si Miks.

What the fuck is this sick shit?! No way, Enzo can't- No way!

He hugged me, Bryle, Venice, Chelsea and Miks.

"I'm sorry guys, I might be leaving Tres Gwapitos soon." He said while crying. That's when my heart broke. Why?

He looked at me. "I tried. I tried fighting. But I wasn't strong enough. My heart isn't strong enough. I'm sorry, but I might have to leave you guys anytime soon." After saying that, he looked at me. I can't deal with this right now. He turned to Bryle.

"I'm sorry, Bryle. You know how much I respect you bro. You served as our leader, our peacemaker, our guide. You have always been the big brother I never had. I love you so much, dude." Enzo started crying, and even Bryle. Bryle never cries... Hindi siya umiiyak talaga. But... We're losing someone... dear to us.

"Bryle, ikaw na ang bahala kay Venice. Wag mo siyang sasaktan kasi sobrang mahal ko yan. Ha? Ingatan mo din si Loyola atsaka si... atsaka si Hope. Alam kong alam mo kung paano. Ikaw na ang bahala sa kanila ah?" Tuloy ni Gutierrez.

"Fuck dude, don't tell that. You can't leave us. I... I can't go on without you." Tapos niyakap niya si Enzo. Napahawak na lang sa akin si Venice. Niyakap ko siya. Maya maya lumapit si Enzo kay Chelsea at Miks.

"Chelsea, Miks... Thanks for being part of our 'family'. Alam kong puro sakit ng ulo lang ang binigay ko sa inyo because of Hope, but I... I had a reason. Kayo na ang bahala sa kanya please? Alam ko namang hindi niyo siya papabayaan. Thank you for being part of our group, at least kapag nawala ako hindi naman masyadong kulang kasi mapupunan niyo. Alagaan niyo mga kaibigan ko ah? Salamat. Chelsea, alam mo na yung tungkol kay Eula.Thanks for being there for me that time." Niyakap ni Enzo si Chelsea na umiiyak na rin.

"I know hindi tayo masyadong close, but thank you for welcoming us sa group niyo. Alam naming Tres Gwapitos at si Venice kayo pero pinapasok niyo pa rin kami. Salamat, Enzo. And thank you... for loving Eula. Alam mo na yun." Sabi ni Chelsea.

"And please... if you love her, fight for her. I gave her up to be with someone she loves. Wag mong hayaang mawala lang ang sacrifice ko." Dagdag ni Miks. Hindi ko alam kung bakit, pero nasaktan ako. Pero anong gagawin ko?

Lumapit naman si Enzo kay Venice tapos hinug niya. Hindi kasi tumitigil ng pagiyak si Venice.

"Enzo, why didn't you tell me? Why only now? I can't believe you. I hate you so much right now." Tapos sinuntok niya ng mahina yung chest ni Enzo pero si Enzo hinaplos lang ng hinaplos ang ulo niya.

"I'm sorry. I was just too afraid. And... Hindi ko pa rin kasi tanggap yung sakit ko before. I was in denial. But now, I can't fight it. I have to accept it kasi lumalala na. And I'm sorry. Sorry Venice for causing you too much trouble. I know you are the heart of Tres Gwapitos and you will forever be our princess. Please don't let Mico and Bryle fight when I'm gone. I love you forever, princess. I'm sorry." He kissed her forehead while she hugged him like she never wants to let him go. We all do.

Then it's my turn. God, I can't do this. Not now.

"Mico... I'm sorry. I don't know how to start. But first, let me tell you that I love you dude, and you might tell me that that is some gay shit, but I love you so much. You are the baby brother I never had. Even though people judge you and tell you that you're just a spoiled bully, you are not just that for me. You and Bryle... I could never ask for better friends than you guys. You are my brothers. And I'm sorry, I'm sorry that we have to love the same girl. I tried. I tried to back off. But it was just so painful... I love her. I love her so much, Mico. I love her more than you love her, and you might not agree with me, but I'm alive and fighting because of her. So please... please. Ipahiram mo muna sa akin si Hope. Please. Until I die, Mico. And when I do die, please don't let her cry. I know ginawa mo na yun noong niloko ko siya dahil kay Eula pero please this time if mawala ako, catch her again. Tell her how much you love her. Tell her that you waited for her, and tell her that that was my last request kung bakit mo siya iniwan. You... You are the only guy I can trust with her. But please... pwede bang mahalin ko na lang muna si Hope hanggang sa huling tibok ng pesteng puso kong ito?" Tapos umiyak siya. I hugged him. Hindi ko kaya. Well, hindi ko alam kung ano ang hindi ko kaya. Ang sakit. Bakit ganoon? Either way may mawawala sa akin.

Hindi ko alam kung anong mas masakit eh.

"I'm sorry, Mico."

And that's it. Game over.

And I don't even fucking care.

Right now I don't know what hurts more.

Me realizing that I'm about to lose Hope...

Or me about to lose Enzo... Forever.

And that hit me. This is why. I know Gutierrez. Why didn't I trust him? He must have a reason for hurting Hope like that... And this was his reason. Why did I say all of those things? Why? Why is he leaving us?

He can't.... He can't do this to us.

He can't leave us!

He can't die. Please, Lord. No. Not him. If I have to bargain, then I'm willing to give Hope and my happiness up. I'm sorry, Hope. I love you and God knows how much, but if letting you go means Enzo living, then I'm willing to trade that.

Because God also knows how much I value and treasure my bestfriend, Enzo Gutierrez. And I can't and I won't imagine a life without him...

No, please God. No.