Escape Hevan Descend Into Hell

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high"

Jake hadn't slept all night, although He couldn't tell you the last time He got a good night's sleep so... Anyways, it's about seven thirty in the morning and he guessed he finally snapped. Pulling on some ripped black jeans, a grey v-neck and a a white button down with combat boots, He decided to stuff a duffel back with only necessities. Clothes, a hoodie and weapons. can't forget weapons.
He ran down the Hades cabin steps and as quietly as possible, dropped his bag on the couch and headed to Ninnia's (my sister. I've mentioned Ninnia right? How could I not have?) room. If you didn't know it was there you'd probably miss it. Giving it a few knocks, he gave her ten seconds before walking in as she put down her book, "Pack a bag, and quick. We're getting out of camp." She instantly jumps up, her fiery hair dancing around her like the licks of a flame. "You're kidding!" She shrieks, unable to hide the smile plastered on her face.
Ninnia, she's about 18, Jake's little sister. When He first got to camp they became inseparable, until she was about 16 when she started disappearing from camp every so often. About six months after her eighteenth birthday, Jake tracked her down and brought her to camp. They swore never to leave camp without each other knowing again, and we've never broken that promise. Any time Jake even spent the weekend with Dad, he never forgot to leave a sticky note on her door.
"we're getting as far away as I can possibly drive." He said with a smirk.
To be honest He'd been planning this since his last trip to the Underworld. Speaking of his last trip to the Underworld- Never mind, you'll find out soon enough.
I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, "Come on, if we hurry we can leave before anybody wakes up. " He said, leaving her room and heading to the kitchen. Grabbing a piece of paper, He scrawled out

"Ryan, in my state of absence I here by instate you as the Head Councilor of Cabin thirteen, leader of Hades' children until further notice.
~Jake.
Ps: don't screw up."

Running up the stairs, He taped the sheet of paper or Ryan's door. Ryan, his brother, He had a crush on Aura for the longest time and probably still does, with Jake out of the picture, they'll probably get close again. And surprisingly, Jake thought that'd be great for her. Ryan's girlfriend went on a quest back in December and I don't think he's heard from her since. And Aura deserves a guy like Ryan to pay attention to her, unlike He'd been lately.

He's pulling a large and heavy wooden box out of the basement as Ninnia walks out of her room, a duffel on her shoulder, and he almost whacked her with the box. "I need your help opening this up, there's something important inside." She agrees. After a few minutes they get all the locks off. "Can you get me a blanket to cover this in?" He asks turning the intricate seven foot Stygian iron blade with a silver handle etched in alternating patterns of iron. At the base of the blade, the words 'το ιερό ξίφος της κόλασης' where carved. "The Holy Sword Of Hell." Ninnia wasn't to know about the sword's importance until absolutely necessary.
She returned and they wrapped the sword in a deep azure throw blanket. "C'mon, let's go. Get the bags" Jake says shifting the weight of the blade to one arm just long enough to pull a pair of keys and a sheet of paper from his pocket, then continued to carry the sword like a heavy log. As he passed the coffee table, Jake dropped the letter on it.

"Aura~
Look, I've got to go. I'm sorry I'm not telling you in person, it's just that I don't want to see how how you react to this. I hope you stay at camp.Dint try to come looking for me. Ninnia's
with me and we can protect
ourselves. I'm sorry. I love you.
~Jake"

They made it up Half-Blood hill and at the bottom a midnight black El Camino with a few self applied modifications added to it. Jake slid down the hill and jogged a few yards to the car. He carefully laid the blade in the trunk. Ninnia followed and dropped the two duffel bags in the back too. Only a minute later the two children of Hades where racing away from Camp. Sure it was a bit cowardly, running away from your troubles instead of dealing with them, but eh, who gives a shit about the morals?
Once they got off Long Island and where heading towards the city, and Jake made sure that nobody had been folowing them, He asked, "You obviously know the United States better than me. Where should we head too?"
"Lebanon, Kansas. Center of the States. Literately the dead center. I heard there's some monster activity, we might as well keep ourselves occupied while we decide what to do." With a huff, she layed across the back seat, and started reading a book that suddenly popped into her hands.

~•~

Just over Twenty hours and three gas/ food stops later, Jake hit a sign that said "Welcome To the Heart of the USA"- not literally, sure He's not the best driver, but he's not that bad. Anyways, about half a mile into town, he found a place to stay for the night. The Lucky Girl. Although, according to the fluorescent sign it was he ucky Gi l. A small, flat plained motel with no more than thirty rooms, and only two stories.
After pulling into a parking spot, Jake unbuckled his seatbelt and twisted around in his seat to see Ninnia laying curled up on the back seats of the car. Her book had fallen to the ground, face down, and her arms where pulled up to her chest, her legs making a sort of blocky "n" shape. "Ninnia come on. Wake up! we're here. I found a place we can stay to rest till sun up." With a groan she lifted herself into a sitting position- "WHERE'S MY BOOK- never mind." She bent down and reached for her book on the ground. A dusty piece with leather binding and words painted on in gold, with more gold embroidered around the spine's perimeter, as well as the front and back covers.
"Whatever your book is, you can read it all morning. But I need to go rent a room for a day so I can get at least an hour of sleep." that was a lie. He wasn't the slightest bit tired or nervous, yet still something churned both inside Jake's Stomach and behind his brain.

~•~

Ninnia was reading in the motel room while Jake headed out to the front. "Needing some air" which isn't a total lie. Jake did need air to breath, but he just wanted to get out of that room.
He was leaning against the motel doors, a cheap pamphlet about Lebanon, Kansas when a black '67 Chevrolet Impala rolled into the parking lot.
"A secret haunted government bunker with 'magical properties' in the center of the U.S.? Probably got something to do with the gods. Maybe a couple demigods. Washington was one after all. And Ken-" somebody cut him off
"What's that you jus said about demigods?"
And that's how he met the Winchesters. Closing the pamphlet, Jake saw the looming shadow of a buff guy at least 6"4'.
"Demigods? Aren't those the kids of the gods from Greek myths and stuff?" Jake lied.
Long story short Dean and Jake got in a fight. Right as Jake had flown several feet into the air, black mist pouring from his arm and wrapping around the older Winchester's neck, Castiel an angel of the lord flashed into appearance between the two. It was as if he flowed with the fluidity of water through the air, putting one hand in each of Jake's shoulders, he pushed him back to earth, and pinned him against the motel wall-
"There is a chimera coming your way. A manticore scouting its path and a hydra in each river within twenty miles of here."
Was that- was that Ninnia? See, it sounded like Ninnia, however it had an undertone of vagueness; as if she was sleep talking.
Jake knew Ninnia had odd powers, and I guess Castiel did too, because he instantly let go of Jake. Turning to face the Winchesters, he said in his gravelly tone, he said "Inside. Now!"
Assuming the brothers understood the severity of the situation, Jake turned to Ninnia. Wrapping his hand around her elbow, he looked at her. It pained him to see her this way, her eyes had glazed open, and he could tell her breathed had slowed down as if she was sleeping, however she was just hallucinating. It was something she did that Jake never pushed her to explain. Mainly because after it ended her memories of it always where a bit wonky. Regardless, he looked at her with a saddend expression, and dragged her into the motel room.
"Barricade the door, the windows and make sure my sister stays out of harms way." Jake told the tree men as he left the room "I. Red to get something out of my car." None of them protested or tried to go with him. (Thank the gods)
Opening up the trunk, Jake unsheathed the mighty sword from its wrapping. He ducked his head into the trunk and stuffed up the fabric it had been wrapped in. And then he felt a sharp pain at the base of his neck. He instantly turned around and shut the trunk.
Scouting the parking lot and surrounding shrubbery, Jake didn't find a thing. Then he heard the sound of an arrow flying through the air and he raised the Holy Sword of Hades, slicing it in half a mere two inches in front of him. It wasn't an arrow. Jake used the needle like spire to locate the manticore. The second he slashed through in, reverting the monster to a giant pile of dust, Jake passed out. the spire in he neck and passed straight through the skin, logging between his skull and spine, oozing venom into his system.

~•~

Jake woke up in an unknown room. He had on unknown cloths while laying in an unknown bed. This however was not his concern, as he couldn't quite pinpoint his concerns. But he still screamed like a mad man.