Auslly Begins

Okay, I'm starting this Auslly story mainly because of you, SANAA1, but I actually like where this is going in my head. If you know me, I love Auslly, so it's probably time I wrote my own fan fiction. Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________ 

"Nobody rocks it the way that you do

You got style pop your collar 'cuz you're all kinds of cool

You're legit, you're the boss, even when the mic is off

Nobody rocks it r-rocks it the way that you do

No oh oh oh oh The way that you do"

Austin Moon and Ally Dawson had finally finished the new song Austin would be performing at his next concert, and both of them were thrilled. "Austin, that sounds great!" Ally exclaimed. Austin  flashed Ally one of his million-dollar smiles, that somehow subconsciously always made Ally's insides melt.

"Thanks," he said, "but there's no way I would make it without you." Ally grinned back at him and then gave him a hug. 

"I'm so pumped about this song! It took a lot of work, but I think it's our best one yet!" she proclaimed, bouncing on the tips of her toes. Austin laughed. 

"Ally, what are you so excited about? You write awesome songs all the time. What's so special about this?" 

"Well..." Ally began. "I think Trish and Dez should be here to see the look on your face. Dez! Trish! It's time to tell Austin the good news!" Trish and Dez came rushing up to the practice room, all smiles. Then Trish cleared her throat. 

"I booked you a performance..." Ally began bouncing again. "...in Times Square on New Years Eve!" Austin's jaw dropped. 

"Oh my God you guys, thank you so, so, so, so, so much! This is going to be the best time of my life! The four of them group-hugged, jumping up and down and laughing. Eventually, Dez and Trish broke away, but Austin and Ally were still hugging. They didn't even notice that the other two weren't there anymore. 

"Cough cough cough..." Dez said awkwardly. Trish smacked Dez's arm. 

"Can't you see they were having a moment?" she muttered so only he could hear. Dez made a face. Austin and Ally snapped apart, their faces red with embarrassment. Ally sat herself down on the piano, while Austin hurried across the room to stand by Dez. There was a quiet and uncomfortable atmosphere hanging around in the air now. Fortunately, Trish's cell phone rang loudly, and everyone relaxed.

"Hello? Oh hey Jimmy! Yeah, he's ecstatic! Don't worry, I'll remember, you know me. Fine, I'll write it down. Between Psy and Taylor Swift? Okay, thanks, bye!" she hung up. "Does anyone have a napkin and a pen I can borrow?" Ally tore a page out of her book and handed Trish a pencil, but something seemed to be bothering her. Trish, knowing her best friend, cast her a look.

"Later," Ally mouthed.

"Austin!" Dez  declared. "We need to make sure you are prepared for New Years Eve! Lets go over to my house! Ally! I'm borrowing your margarine!" He opened the fridge and dashed out the door. Austin gave Ally and Trish a look that said "I wish I could stay, but..." Or maybe it was just directed at Ally...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know it's kind of short, sorry about that, but it's only the first chapter so hopefully as the story plays out it will get better. If you like it so far, PLEASE vote and if you have any ideas that I could incorporate into my fanfic, let me know!